Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

This excel tracker is just FANTASTIC! I am an IT graduate and not even I could comprehend making something as useful and informative as this! Thanks so much for all your hard work! :D

Thank you for sharing this amazing tool - I have been using one I made for a while, but it doesn't have half the functionality that this one does! You are a star!

What a fantastic tool! Could I just check that ive downloaded the correct one - I went for the one on page 1

2-sw_record_v3.0.xlsx

Thanks!
Nicky

This looks really good!!!

What an amazing spreadsheet! Thank you very much!

I filled in all my details. The only problem is that on the real time targets section the dates don't match the dates given in the start details section which predicts when you'll hit your targets. Some match but some are just a duplication of the previous date target and I don't know how to fix it :(

What an amazing spreadsheet! Thank you very much!

I filled in all my details. The only problem is that on the real time targets section the dates don't match the dates given in the start details section which predicts when you'll hit your targets. Some match but some are just a duplication of the previous date target and I don't know how to fix it :(

Hiya
I've just done an update to the record, so if you go back to the main post you can download the new version which should fix your problem - if not please send me a PM :)
Natt

This looks fabulous. Thankq

This is brilliant. Thanks so much. I love excel!

Just a couple of quick questions ....

In a weeks time, how do I add my new weight?! Can't seem to find the appropriate cell. Also, is there anyway of expanding the measurements section, it only has 9 weeks worth and I will be going for longer than that!

Many thanks again.

This is brilliant. Thanks so much. I love excel!

Just a couple of quick questions ....

In a weeks time, how do I add my new weight?! Can't seem to find the appropriate cell. Also, is there anyway of expanding the measurements section, it only has 9 weeks worth and I will be going for longer than that!

Many thanks again.

Hi - Thanks for your question.

Sorry, I meant to put this on the main page - and will do now!

When you get to the end of the measurements table and/or the weigh in table you need to unprotect the worksheet (Review > Unprotect Worksheet) and just put your new weight or measurement in as normal and the rest of the table will jump to fill in.
If for some reason it doesn't automatically expand the table you need to hover over the tiny square in cell 11-I until the mouse cursor turns to a double arrow and click and drag it down to the new entry.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need any further help,
Natt

This is great thanks :) Everything works for me in Open Office with a bit of fiddling except for the current award. It just seems to have an if formula that either returns 0 or 14 stone - is this something that's gone wrong in open office?

This is great thanks :) Everything works for me in Open Office with a bit of fiddling except for the current award. It just seems to have an if formula that either returns 0 or 14 stone - is this something that's gone wrong in open office?

Yeah there have been a lot of problems with it working in Open Office and basically anything other than Excel. I'm trying my best to transcribe but I don't use Open Office or any of the other freeware so any input would be appreciated. The forumula or current award is a continuous if else loop that asks for weight loss between 0lbs and 14st to display the correct award so obviously there is a problem with the if else statements in Open Office.

I've been playing with some new features and wondered what the interest was for them. I have the length of the plan, for example mine currently shows:
Day: 57
Week 9, Day 1
and will keep going counting unless you reset your start date.

Also I have a quick glance sheet that has your average weight loss for over the year:
Day: 0.3lbs
Week: 2.1lbs
Month: 9.1lbs
Year: 108.9lbs

Any other features you'd like me to include?

Yeah there have been a lot of problems with it working in Open Office and basically anything other than Excel. I'm trying my best to transcribe but I don't use Open Office or any of the other freeware so any input would be appreciated. The forumula or current award is a continuous if else loop that asks for weight loss between 0lbs and 14st to display the correct award so obviously there is a problem with the if else statements in Open Office.

Thanks - I tried it at work where I have actual excel and saw it worked - sorry for not coming back and saying. I think my open office seemed to lose some named ranges when looking on the dashboard and Iended up just pointing it at the relevant range using absolute cell reference, instead of a named range, I'll have a play about with the award formula, I'm not great with open office either as I mostly use excel at work but don't have it at home. Completely willing to look over any files and let you know what does/doesn't work if it's at all helpful for you. :)

OMG - this is totally amazing - I just love it - thank you so much for doing this - There are some fab people in the world and you are definitely one of them

Sorry, just another stupid question. How can I insert a photo? The insert photo icon is greyed out.

Thanks again.

Back