Excel Slimming World Record - Version 3.5

This is brilliant! Thank you so much for sharing this Squiddie :D

I just found this, this is absolutely brilliant, thank you so much. I didn't know excel could be used like that, you're a star

This is amazing Thank you Squiddi x

14/5/14 - 15st 10.5lb
21/5/14 - 15st 4.5lb -6lb (-6lb total loss)

Oops duplicate posted -hence edited.

Last edited:
This is amazing! I definitely be making use of this. Thanks!

Complete Excel numpty here so forgive me if this is a really stupid question. I have the older version three of this wonderful sheet and would like to know if there is an easy way to export the data I've already added to the newer version?
Huge thanks to Squiddie for taking the time and effort to make it in the first place, you are an absolute star.
Hope you are feeling much better by now after your recent spell of being poorly.

Squiddie! I just want to say THANK YOU for being such a genius! Its fab, and it is really going to help me get to my goal! xxx

This is an outstanding tool Squiddie. I thought I was proficient at Excel, but you're wiping the floor with me!
Thank you so much for sharing.
Now if I could just find a food diary that will log my carb intake, blood sugar and insulin levels ... :)

Just wanted to say hello and thank you for the spreadsheet. Hope that you're health is improving x

Sorry to read that you have been poorly. hope you are on the mend.
Thank you for setting this up. I have never used excel before and don't know where to find review > unlock to enter new weight in. Can anyone help? Many thanks

Squiddie,
THANK YOU for sharing this fabulous spreadsheet with us - it's great! I hope you are on the mend.
Best wishes,
Lisa.

ive downloaded the newest version but need to put more weigh in rows on but it wont let me. i use excel starter and dont know how to unprotect it.

can anyone help?

Back