Extra Easy Excerise Is Key for Me

PamK

Afternoon All,

I know alot people just do the SW diet, but i find what motivates me to also stick to it, is excerise.
I do walking around 4 times a wk, 30 mins normally, i also do a fitness game on the wii.
I find doing this makes my head tell my mouth, NO, i'm not doing all this excerise to go and lift something i shouldnt eat.
So Excerise is Key for Me. ;)

I totally agree, until this week I hadn't exercised for about 3 weeks, have felt so sluggish and like I didn't care what I eat however when I'm really in the zone it helps me so much, I feel better in myself, more energy and motivation.

Yep. In fact I'd go so far as to say that the exercise is sometimes more important than sticking to plan for me. I feel I can "get away with it" as long as I exercise

Leapfrog said:
Yep. In fact I'd go so far as to say that the exercise is sometimes more important than sticking to plan for me. I feel I can "get away with it" as long as I exercise

I'm the same leapfrog! Although I need the exercise otherwise the diet dsnt follow for me!

I'm with you there. I had got a bit lazy with the excercise and had 2 weeks of gains. Last week I decided to really push it with the BM and went swimming four times. This meant I was also watching what I was eating as I too thought I'm not doing all this and then having extra syns! WI yesterday and lost 4.5lbs! I'm so pleased, defo gonna keep it up with the swimming :)

Totally agree with this. I walk at least 40 mins every day with the dog in the woods & make sure I include hills and going at a good pace. I definitely helps speed up the weight loss.

I also think the best time to do exercise is first thing in the morning (if you can face it)!

i walk between 1 and 2 miles a day and 4 times a week do ea active on ps3. got bored of the program so have made my own as they have step on there and also other programs so 30 mins tonight cant wait lol

I really wish I could get into 'liking' exercise.
I've never liked it, even as far back as school, I remember hating gym and PE.

I would love to get that high that people talk about after they have exercised and like mentioned above, maybe getting away with a little bit more food wise because of using extra energy from exercise.

The nearest I get to exerting myself is taking he dog out!!

I wish I could still exercise :(

My favourite exercise when I still could was using a dance mat, and bouncing on a trampette. Was more fun for me than going for a walk or doing normal aerobics or similar.

I think you have to find something that you enjoy. I have never liked walking or gym so if I do them I don't push myself or enjoy it. I love swimming however so I'm happy to push myself to do more. Remember excercise doesn't have to be gym or class you could put some music on and have a dance for half an hour!

I think you have to find something that you enjoy. I have never liked walking or gym so if I do them I don't push myself or enjoy it. I love swimming however so I'm happy to push myself to do more. Remember excercise doesn't have to be gym or class you could put some music on and have a dance for half an hour!
I agree, you need to find something you enjoy so much it doesn't feel like a chore. I personally like Davina's DVDs - thanks ronniejacobs for getting me started on those :D - as they are just 30 mins long so easy to fit in with the rest of my life. The 30 day shred, however, though a terrific work-out and also just 30 minutes, is always a bit of a chore for me. But others rave about it. I also like some salsa and dance workouts. I'd love to try Zumba if anyone can recommend a good DVD.

I love 30 day shred! I need to start again though as I haven't done it much for a few weeks. With a 6lb gain this week after holiday I could do with the boost it will give me! I feel exhausted but amazing afterwards and after the first few times you feel it getting easier.

I've been to zumba a few times and love that too. I have no rhythm or coordination but as long as you keep moving it's doing something!

DH is currently building me a bike using a gorgeous leopard print frame we found on eBay, he has just ordered me some hot pink brake cables hehe :) can't wait til it's finished.

Im loving excersise too walking and games on the wii mainly but I'm joint a Zumba class soon and when the kids are back will be swimming and exercising a lot more

I find without exercise my losses are so much smaller as I'm sedentary without as I don't work, I like to an hours walking a day and dance to music for 30/45 mins whenever I can. I'd loved to go swimming but I'm not brave enough as I have heavy scarring.

I used to hate exercise, but now it's become very normal for me and dancing is good fun!

I am loving exercise this time. Mainly due to my newish "toy" the wii, I think. I try to do something on it everyday.
Think it is because I can jump on it whenever I want. And it is really helpful when trying to stop "boredom eating" . I find if I am fed up it lifts my mood a bit too.

It does take effort and time.
But it can only do good.

Back