excess skin on LT???

Hello everyone, i joined this site as Im thinking of starting LT and just wanted to do some research. I was wondering if anyone could help with this question- i do have a fair bit of weight to lose and im worried about ending up with excess skin? I do exercise as well but just wondered if this had happened with anyone, or how you can try and prevent it whilst on lipotrim? thanks in advance :)

Hi lily - I, too, am worried about this as I have a lot of weight to lose. I am doing toning exercises and using bio oil to help with the crepe effect of my skin. Prior to LT I lost 5 stone and didn't end up with saggy skin but lots of stretch marks. Bio oil - or a cheaper alternative - can really help with these.

If anyone has any experience of saggy-ness their info would be much appreciated xx

Using firming products too. Muscles building. And body brushing ( read somwhere its the best for sagginess).

Hi Lily.
About 7years ago i was on herbalife for 1.5months,lost 30kg.I didn't have any saggy skin.Maybe it depended on skin type,but then i have 3 kids and stretch marks are nightmare for but they from the pregnancy.

a body brush and bio oil is the way forward :-D however bio oil can be a bit pricey (but does work) why not try some sort of firming lotion , i use garnier firming lotion on my thighs and its really good! also for stretch marks try palmers thats also really good and not overly priced, i used to find it was cheaper in asda x

aww thanks so much you guys :) i know that was a bit random but ive had major issues with food over the years and having yo yoed up and down so much i dont want to end up with even more stretch marks!!!! also, ive found that in the likes of home and bargain shops bio oil is a tad cheaper :) woo hoo! xx

Palmers firming coco butter for weight loss and pregnancy!!

Worked wonders when i lost 8stone, ooooo vibroplate also!!

8 stone?! wow thats bloody amazing!!!! i love that palmers stuff it smells gorgey :) what is a vibroplate? sounds a bit exciting! ha ha :)

that palmers stuff and some bio oil for me

excercise when ever i can fit it in ..(with two kids under 5)

and i bought these gloves from tescos.. there all rough and i put them on in the shower and rub myself all over with the shower gel and them...ive seen a differenace in my skin using these gloves...

i have an ~overhang~ and horrid stretch marks from my two pregnancies.

now i know im never gonna look like a model.. but i think i can see changes in me already with only a stone gone and these few simple things...

i also bought me a few ten minute excercise videos.. i cant manage that much excercise but they are great.. the salacise one in particular is fun

in the end any excercise is good...

Back