Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

excess skin on LT???

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lily gabriel, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. lily gabriel

lily gabriel Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.63%)
    Diet:
    tony ferguson
    Hello everyone, i joined this site as Im thinking of starting LT and just wanted to do some research. I was wondering if anyone could help with this question- i do have a fair bit of weight to lose and im worried about ending up with excess skin? I do exercise as well but just wondered if this had happened with anyone, or how you can try and prevent it whilst on lipotrim? thanks in advance :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ohtobeslinky

ohtobeslinky Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(7.34%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Orlistat
    Hi lily - I, too, am worried about this as I have a lot of weight to lose. I am doing toning exercises and using bio oil to help with the crepe effect of my skin. Prior to LT I lost 5 stone and didn't end up with saggy skin but lots of stretch marks. Bio oil - or a cheaper alternative - can really help with these.

If anyone has any experience of saggy-ness their info would be much appreciated xx

4. MissDesperate

MissDesperate Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.01%)
    Using firming products too. Muscles building. And body brushing ( read somwhere its the best for sagginess).

5. renata

renata Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Lily.
    About 7years ago i was on herbalife for 1.5months,lost 30kg.I didn't have any saggy skin.Maybe it depended on skin type,but then i have 3 kids and stretch marks are nightmare for but they from the pregnancy.

6. lady24

lady24 Silver Member

Diet:
    exante
    a body brush and bio oil is the way forward :-D however bio oil can be a bit pricey (but does work) why not try some sort of firming lotion , i use garnier firming lotion on my thighs and its really good! also for stretch marks try palmers thats also really good and not overly priced, i used to find it was cheaper in asda x

7. lily gabriel

lily gabriel Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.63%)
    Diet:
    tony ferguson
    aww thanks so much you guys :) i know that was a bit random but ive had major issues with food over the years and having yo yoed up and down so much i dont want to end up with even more stretch marks!!!! also, ive found that in the likes of home and bargain shops bio oil is a tad cheaper :) woo hoo! xx

8. HappyNoodles

HappyNoodles Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Palmers firming coco butter for weight loss and pregnancy!!

Worked wonders when i lost 8stone, ooooo vibroplate also!!

9. lily gabriel

lily gabriel Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.63%)
    Diet:
    tony ferguson
    8 stone?! wow thats bloody amazing!!!! i love that palmers stuff it smells gorgey :) what is a vibroplate? sounds a bit exciting! ha ha :)

10. ~nix~

~nix~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    that palmers stuff and some bio oil for me

excercise when ever i can fit it in ..(with two kids under 5)

and i bought these gloves from tescos.. there all rough and i put them on in the shower and rub myself all over with the shower gel and them...ive seen a differenace in my skin using these gloves...

i have an ~overhang~ and horrid stretch marks from my two pregnancies.

now i know im never gonna look like a model.. but i think i can see changes in me already with only a stone gone and these few simple things...

i also bought me a few ten minute excercise videos.. i cant manage that much excercise but they are great.. the salacise one in particular is fun

in the end any excercise is good...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.