Excess skin question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JodieJoJo, 18 August 2007 Social URL.

1. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

I realise that excess skin depends on a multitude of factors but I wondered if there is a "standard" weight loss which always results in excess skin? ie, if you have one stone to lose i assume it would be unusual to get excess skin, is it usually if you have 3 stone or more or how many?

i'm not making myself very clear but i hope you get what i mean!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Diet:
    Low Carb
    I don't think there's a specific amount as it would depend on age, condition of skin & whether you moisturise it much, diet, past pregnancies, the amount you lose plus whether you've gained & lost many times in the past.

I know I've lost around 4 stone in the past and no loose skin, but that was 10 years ago when I was younger :rolleyes:

I'm nearly at 3 stone loss and so far the skin's ok ......

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi Jodie...about 4yrs ago i lost 7.5st, i've had 3 kids and i had no lose skin, i don't think u can go by age..as i was 48 at the time, i think it's about the individual and maybe how good ur skin is,( i bet this time i'll hang like a birst balloon). lol.

5. madhatter400

madhatter400 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I am also paranoid about lose skin.....and I know it all depends on lots of factors but i know on LL or Cambridge once you know the weight is coming off and you are making positive changes to your life...you start to fixate on the other stuff and now for me is Lose Skin!! I just hope all the water and moisturising helps and the fact I am only 24 :/ ......but i am still worried!!!....especially after watching 10 years younger!

6. Chitty

Chitty Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Bio Oil helps, I use it every day on the 'trouble areas' and all over everyother day. It works out a fortune for the amount I use, but hey it is better and cheaper than surgery...... So far for the weight I have lost, I can not grumble.

XXXX

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.