Excess Skin

Hi Emma - have just checked and there are 2 salons in Falkirk - may book one before my holiday next week! Thanks for the tip.....
I have a big fat tum and had a c-section so my tummy is a disaster area but I am too much of a coward to consider surgery - think I'll stick to the big knickers !

Hi Emma - have just checked and there are 2 salons in Falkirk - may book one before my holiday next week! Thanks for the tip.....
I have a big fat tum and had a c-section so my tummy is a disaster area but I am too much of a coward to consider surgery - think I'll stick to the big knickers !

That looks interesting.

I think I may give it a go before going on hols in 10 weeks. Found a place in Glasgow that does them, may pop in on Sat - need all the help I can get :p

A LL buddy of mine had a contour wrap yesterday so she was going to give us the low-down tonight at Pop-In. Hopefully positive. On another note I use Dove Firming Gel on my larger bits which will hopefully reduce the sagginess later on - it really worked for my stomach area after I gave birth to my son.

Thanks guys for the info and support.

I am going to try the universal contour wrap once a month, think I will book my first one next weekend as a treat for mid-way through the first month. I am not too worried if it happens and expect it a wee bit as I had a child too and have the overhang you get with pregnancy and c-sections, I've been told the only way to get rid of this is a tummy tuck, which I am not crazy about, like lots of you what is loose skin compared to scares!!

Emma - I am in West Kilbride just up from Largs, it is gorgeous just moved here from Glasgow think the change of air has kicked started this diet. PCOS is a nightmare, it has caused me to really struggle with my weight which is why I am loving this diet so much - says she on Day 2, lol.

Thanks once again,

Nicola

Back