Excess skin

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ennaoj2204, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ennaoj2204

ennaoj2204 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I was just wondering whether any of the CD successes had a problem with excess skin, I have been overweight for years, always had a bit of an apron belly!! I am using tons of moisturiser to help but am not sure this would do any good! To get a nice flat belly will I have to turn to surgery???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know the answer and asked before the same sort of question. :) This has and still is a fear of mine, but I guess if I am stuck in M&S magic knickers in a size 10 or so then I'll be happier than with a 'full' belly in a size 18/20! lol

I think that creams will help somewhat but that stretchmarks were commented on as being a problem as they don't go back to normal but do shrink a bit. :)

Fingers x'd you will be happy with the new you, and I'll be happy with the new me. :)

4. caroline4013

caroline4013 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Apparantly using Bio Oil regularly helps? I'm off to buy some tomorrow.

5. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use Bio oil and coco butter and I dont think they have helped much. To be honest Ive only lost 3 stone of my weight, and that was only baby weight which I had just gained, and also have 2 more to g, my stomach is not the firmest and I do about 200 sit ups per day, Im having a breast uplift the end of April because of the damage :-( I think you should just keep going with any lotions and exercise to tone up but dont hope for miracles, and maybe you will be a lucky one :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.