Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Excess skin

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ennaoj2204, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. ennaoj2204

ennaoj2204 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, I was just wondering whether any of the CD successes had a problem with excess skin, I have been overweight for years, always had a bit of an apron belly!! I am using tons of moisturiser to help but am not sure this would do any good! To get a nice flat belly will I have to turn to surgery???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't know the answer and asked before the same sort of question. :) This has and still is a fear of mine, but I guess if I am stuck in M&S magic knickers in a size 10 or so then I'll be happier than with a 'full' belly in a size 18/20! lol

I think that creams will help somewhat but that stretchmarks were commented on as being a problem as they don't go back to normal but do shrink a bit. :)

Fingers x'd you will be happy with the new you, and I'll be happy with the new me. :)

4. caroline4013

caroline4013 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Apparantly using Bio Oil regularly helps? I'm off to buy some tomorrow.

5. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I use Bio oil and coco butter and I dont think they have helped much. To be honest Ive only lost 3 stone of my weight, and that was only baby weight which I had just gained, and also have 2 more to g, my stomach is not the firmest and I do about 200 sit ups per day, Im having a breast uplift the end of April because of the damage :-( I think you should just keep going with any lotions and exercise to tone up but dont hope for miracles, and maybe you will be a lucky one :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.