Excess skin

ennaoj2204

Hi, I was just wondering whether any of the CD successes had a problem with excess skin, I have been overweight for years, always had a bit of an apron belly!! I am using tons of moisturiser to help but am not sure this would do any good! To get a nice flat belly will I have to turn to surgery???

I don't know the answer and asked before the same sort of question. :) This has and still is a fear of mine, but I guess if I am stuck in M&S magic knickers in a size 10 or so then I'll be happier than with a 'full' belly in a size 18/20! lol

I think that creams will help somewhat but that stretchmarks were commented on as being a problem as they don't go back to normal but do shrink a bit. :)

Fingers x'd you will be happy with the new you, and I'll be happy with the new me. :)

I use Bio oil and coco butter and I dont think they have helped much. To be honest Ive only lost 3 stone of my weight, and that was only baby weight which I had just gained, and also have 2 more to g, my stomach is not the firmest and I do about 200 sit ups per day, Im having a breast uplift the end of April because of the damage :-( I think you should just keep going with any lotions and exercise to tone up but dont hope for miracles, and maybe you will be a lucky one :) xx

Back