• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Excited about WI tomorrow!

I dont know if i'm alone but im starting to really look forward to my weigh ins - especially as this will only be the second one tomorrow yet everyone seems to be noticing my weight loss already?!!

I have definitely been getting lots of strokes this week!

Like some others i am keeping my diet a secret because its easier than telling 100 people that is IS a safe way to lose weight!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Alex
I used to get excited about mine too, seeing the numbers on the scales going down and seeing everyone and how they've got on.

Good luck for tomorrow

Mel

Hi Alex,
Its great isn't it how quickly you notice the difference ... and especially when other people start to notice too.
I've got my first weigh-in tomorrow and am quite excited too.
Let us know how you get on

yoyo
xx

I was excited tonight for my 1st weigh in, so i think it's normal, especially as people are noticing the difference in you already! Well done!

Very best of luck for tomorrow. :)

Well done to both of you on week one! Its such a big motivation to see that first week being so successful!!
Im pleased to say Im feeling extra motivated having located one of the ladies I first started my lighter life journey with - she is a member of this site and the one who recommended it to me!
If I ever feel down or feel like I may lapse - I come on here and read
her inspirational diary of the journey we first started together!

Then i wonder why i put all the weight back on again - but hey ho - nevermind!!

Thanks for everything - you know who u r!!
:thankyou::worthy:

thirdtimelucky

Releasing the goddess
Well done all! x

I feel on top of the world to have lost the first stone so easily!

I am under no illusion that the others may not come off so quickly though! lol xx

Week 2 has seemed a lot easier than week one as ive not been in the slightest bit hungry and have NEVER felt deprived!