EXCITED! Booked a haircut!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by mags1x, 27 January 2007 Social URL.

1. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    Well, I decided a while ago that I was fed up with my longish hair and wanted a funkier 'do'. So I am going for a slightly less than shoulder length layered feathery cut, which can be made flicky if I want a change, and my hair is dark and I am getting red highlights.

I just had it trimmed today so I discussed it all with her and I'm getting it done in 4 weeks time!

Originally I wanted to wait until I was at goal, but I think I need something to look forward to at the minute, and I need to plan it for when my hubby is about so he can look after Hannah(my 2 yr old) and keep her hands out of the hair dye lol.

I have 20 pounds to go, so I should have less than 10 pounds to go in 4 weeks time, so I will be practically there anyway. I may even have slipped in to the healthy bmi just by then, heres hoping anyway.

Hoping it gives me a boost to shift the weight thats left.

Mags
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    OOOH I just checked on the LL web site... another 11 pounds and my BMI will be 25!

I'm so excited!

xxx:eek:

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Oooooooo haircut and colour sounds lovely. Don't forget to post photos when you have it done! I change the colour on my hair a lot ... and it changes what I wear - plus a shorter style means I wear different jewelry too!

5. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Diet:
    Lighter Life and now CD
    Great idea Mags, even if you aren't at goal now you deserve the best and it will be a great pick-me-up and it will be a part of forming the new you ! How exciting ! Hope you put some piccies up :)

6. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Great idea mags, treat yourself you deserve it hun...xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.