• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

EXCITED! Booked a haircut!

Well, I decided a while ago that I was fed up with my longish hair and wanted a funkier 'do'. So I am going for a slightly less than shoulder length layered feathery cut, which can be made flicky if I want a change, and my hair is dark and I am getting red highlights.

I just had it trimmed today so I discussed it all with her and I'm getting it done in 4 weeks time!

Originally I wanted to wait until I was at goal, but I think I need something to look forward to at the minute, and I need to plan it for when my hubby is about so he can look after Hannah(my 2 yr old) and keep her hands out of the hair dye lol.

I have 20 pounds to go, so I should have less than 10 pounds to go in 4 weeks time, so I will be practically there anyway. I may even have slipped in to the healthy bmi just by then, heres hoping anyway.

Hoping it gives me a boost to shift the weight thats left.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
OOOH I just checked on the LL web site... another 11 pounds and my BMI will be 25!

I'm so excited!

Oooooooo haircut and colour sounds lovely. Don't forget to post photos when you have it done! I change the colour on my hair a lot ... and it changes what I wear - plus a shorter style means I wear different jewelry too!

Loves VLCD's !
Great idea Mags, even if you aren't at goal now you deserve the best and it will be a great pick-me-up and it will be a part of forming the new you ! How exciting ! Hope you put some piccies up :)