excited!!! exercise in 1st week??

nicki303

just got my 1st months delivery, ready for tomo..... I'm sooooo excited, cant wait to turn the bulges back into curves! ;-)

Just wondering if u all did any exercise in the 1st week or so? I want to try & do as much as poss but wondering if it might be better to introduce it a bit later, when my bodies adjusted a little to the diet as I'm really not used to doing ANY :eek: x

Exante advise us not to start any exercise we didn't do before in the first week or two.
Also alot of people find that too much exercise makes their weight loss stall. So no need to kill yourself exercising when you dont have to!

thanks blue butterfly, LOVING that too much exercise will hinder me! wouldn't wanna do that now would I....... ;-) x

Exactly.....too much exercise is 'bad' for us on this diet!

Exante recommend 20 mins of exercise a day though, I just go for a gentle walk.
I eventually would like to go back to pilates once a week and swimming once a week.
But def no pounding the treadmill or anything, that'd make me die!

Aye, let your body get used to the shock of so few calories for a week or two and then just do what you feel you can - don't push it :D

I've been using my wii fit. Its gentle exercise and if I feel a bit pooped, I just collapse onto the sofa! Once my body is used to the vast change in calorie consumption, I plan to go walking with my OH. We live near a beach - and a mountain! So, plan to make the most of it! It really is refreshing to be told 'too much exercise is BAD for you!' :D

would love to be able to walk by the sea every day!

xx

It is lovely, it really encourages you to get up and go. The fresh sea air is amazing too! :) x

it takes about three weeks before your body converts to the alternative fuel, so on some days you might feel like a wrung-out dishrag, others you might feel ready for a stomp round the block.

I do exercise, but that's because I rather like what I do, and missing a week or two would mean falling behind in the dance class. Although I do usually have to sit down about 45 mins or so. A compromise, really.

Back