Excited!!

jessthecat

I didn't get weighed last week as of the bank hoilday and it not being open so im really looking forward to jumping on the scales!!! I did have a bad weekend during Easter (It wasn't even chocolate it was wine:party0036: but have managed to turn it around By the look of the home scales, so any loss will be appreciated!! I love the buzz after weigh in and ive missed it.:cross:

I haven't been weighed since the middle of March as I haven't been the best I could have been but this week I have done success express so I am looking forward to getting on the scales too.

Good luck for later

Its good to here someone excited about WI :) im a mixture today I was unbelieveably angelic all week, but i went to the football at the weekend and drank 6 bulmers which turned out to be 72 syns (ouch) lol.

Im glad to be getting back to normal and stay at group!! WE could stay last week as it's bank holiday :) so im with u, fingers crossed and wishing for the best! xx

I am off to be weighed later too - really hoping for a loss this week after my 1lb gain last week, but we've had BBQ's & friends round all weekend - argh!

I am off to be weighed later too - really hoping for a loss this week after my 1lb gain last week, but we've had BBQ's & friends round all weekend - argh!

Good luck, im sure you'll do well, bbqs are quite good - its the drink that punishes lol xx

Im off to be weighed later this evening a day earlier...I have a funeral to attend in Amsterdam, so going this evening instead.

Fingers crossed to everyone.

x

Back