Executive decision made...

lucy4loop

Silver Member
... after a few hard days I've decided to up my rations to 4 packs a day. I'm physically doing alot more and finding I just don't have the oomph on 3. I expect this will result in lower losses, but I'm within 1 1/2 stone of target so I don't mind it taking a bit longer.
I began toying with the idea of just adding a meal a day, but trying to decide what and when just fried my brain :confused: I've still got alot going on in my personal life so worrying about food is one thing I'm happy to do without for now.

Glad I got that down :)

I would say thats a good decision Lucy. Its within the recommended packs anyway for total solution, and if you are getting hungry on Exante and following it spot on, which i know you are, then it means its your body that needs the extra food and its not just some bingey craving thing going on. I wouldnt be surprised if your weight loss carries on just as it has.

Do whats is best for you and if having 4 packs will make you feel better then go for it . Im sure your losses will be the same so dont worry ! When it was my aam , i went on to advidlite and got low carb meal replacements which were around 200 cals and still kept me in ketosis and i still lost 5lbs .

I would say thats a good decision Lucy. Its within the recommended packs anyway for total solution, and if you are getting hungry on Exante and following it spot on, which i know you are, then it means its your body that needs the extra food and its not just some bingey craving thing going on. I wouldnt be surprised if your weight loss carries on just as it has.

It would be great if the loss continues the same! 10lb a month would be good tho. It definitely wasn't a bingey/craving thing as I didn't want food - just more strength! I may not need 4 every day, will see how I go.

Thanks for the replies ;) xx

i went on to advidlite and got low carb meal replacements which were around 200 cals and still kept me in ketosis and i still lost 5lbs .

I used to get sugar free sweets and maple syrup from there - I will definitely be getting them again when I'm at target as I don't want to go back to full-sugar things, knowing the effect sugar has on me!
:)

Back