Exercise - 30 day shred

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
As anyone got the DVD?!

I'm committing to 30 days as of 01 jan - wish me luck!! xx

I've got it and for the last 2 days it's been sat by the couch with me looking at it every now and again :/

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha!! Thing is I hate doing it but after a week I do clearly see a difference in my body! Come on ladies do it with me haha!! Xx

I've made a breakthrough ! I've just watched level 1 workout ! :) lol

I'm working myself up to starting it on 2nd Jan just before the wagon comes to collect us all :)

Ah Kat the wagon is here hop on with me now lol hehe!! Xx

toofatkat said:
I've made a breakthrough ! I've just watched level 1 workout ! :) lol

I'm working myself up to starting it on 2nd Jan just before the wagon comes to collect us all :)

As in watched while sitting down?

I dont have a excersise dvd but i have a dance mat with my xbox360. i love playing DDR (Dancing stage) and can do some expert levels. (was better on the arcade as its a metal dance mat) and i only got a plastic mat and it slip and slides everywhere. burns off lots of calories and is fun :) x

Naturally :) got to psych myself up :)

Havent got the dvd of that but do have Biggest Loser Workout DVD's and Wii Games, so will have to attempt those again.

I have completed the DVD in a fashion. Jumping Jacks... I need both hands to hold my breasts and tummy which are flying around uncomfortably can you get a sports bra for your tummy? and a similar problem for a few other exercises but I adapted the moves e.g. Jumping Jacks without the arms. I hadn't enough space for the mat exercises - short of doing them on my bed so did a standing up version until I can locate a bigger area where I can take the laptop and DVD to. I can definitely feel I've done the workout.

Has anyone else managed anything to day?

No nothing I've slept just finished my run of nights and I'm not even gonna pretend I'm gonna try! Tomorrow :)

Well done you and the jumping jacks and holding my boobs thing! I thought I was alone lol xxx

78storm said:
I have completed the DVD in a fashion. Jumping Jacks... I need both hands to hold my breasts and tummy which are flying around uncomfortably can you get a sports bra for your tummy? and a similar problem for a few other exercises but I adapted the moves e.g. Jumping Jacks without the arms. I hadn't enough space for the mat exercises - short of doing them on my bed so did a standing up version until I can locate a bigger area where I can take the laptop and DVD to. I can definitely feel I've done the workout.

Has anyone else managed anything to day?

Well Done You!!!! I went for a walk round the park earlier & once tea has settled I intend to do 4km on exercise bike. Wasn't sure I'd do the bike today but no excuse not to & I'm at work til 10pm tomorrow so not likely to do it then.....

I went for a 30 minute brisk walk. Ill start the DVD when there's no one st home :)

I hate exercising in front of my OH but I just did the bike while he was in the room, he's watching Harry Potter though so I stuck my iPod on & did 10 minutes (3.7km) then stumbles off & collapsed on the settee lol x

lol i hate excersing infront of my fella to . i was on my dancemat jumping around everywhere and i cud feel him watching me loooool! he doesn't say anything lol but i still feel embarrassed. i think he enjoys watching my bust go up and down tho hahaha xx

Is anyone still doing the 30 day shred workout?Got it yesterday and gave just attempted level one for the first time....don't even wanna think about what levels 2 or 3 are like!!!!

Back