exercise, a diet that's wise and a bit of....

Just read the last few days of your diet and you seem to be doing so well! That's amazing on what you eat, I don't think I could eat so little lol! Keep up the good work as you are doing soooo well :)

Thanks princess, I am a notorious binge-eater, so eating this little has been a bit of a struggle. i didn't post yesterday or saturday as i had the weekend hangover from hell! but it was worth it :D

today i have bought an ab-trimmer thingy, that will help me do more sit ups (hopefully) am aiming for 50 a day, but i will see how it goes...
100 step-ups
30 mins on bike

food:
breakfast - half a pink grapefruit
lunch - missed it!
dinner - chicken and sweetcorn soup, bread roll.
snacks - portion of yoghurt, banana.

monday and yesterday went well, exercise wise and only a couple of extras on my food plan (slice of bread + low fat pud)
yesterday i managed
100 sit ups
100 step ups
50 min walk with dog
35 mins on bike.... today i feel like i've been in a bleedin car crash! my neck aches, my hips ache and my poor stiff back...

today i plan on doing
100 step ups
50 sit ups
30 mins dog walk 30 mins bike

breakfast - 2 slice toast, 2 cups of coffee
lunch - portion of yoghurt
dinner - bowl of 3 bean soup, slice of bread/roll, low fat pud
plenty of water.

Heya hun, you seem to be doing really well so far :)
Be careful not to starve yourself or eat too little, it eaither leads to snacking later on in the day or to your body going into starvation mode and storing fat. Just try to be healthy.
When you sad about the gammon joint thing I was stumped, it's really not that bad. I have 2 slices of gammon and then a load of broccolli and carrots and cabbage or whatever and some gravy and it's a healthy meal.
I've found that this whole losing weight lark is more about changing how you see food, and the possibilities you see than it is in actually really changing what you eat.

Hope you continue o do well :) well done on all of the exercise!

sorry i haven't been around.. 1 clumsy daughter, 1 pot noodle and a laptop don't mix well, but back online now!

2 weeks ago lost 2 lb, this week only lost 1lb but had a LOT on. a meal out, birthday party, night out with girlies, afternoon tea, hangover curry and fat coke.. so all in all not too bad as i expected to put on to be honest!

todays food plan
breakfast - coffee, small bowl cornflakes
lunch - coffee, toasted ham sandwich
dinner - lentil soup
snack - jelly

exercise
1 hour with dog (walking)
30 mins on bike
150 step ups
50 sit ups

ok so yesterdays exercise went well apart from bike, but i was out with the dog for longer than expected and i ended up doing about 300 step ups. foodwise not too bad... ended up having 2 slice of toast and ham and 3 mini corn on the cobs... weird combo i know!

todays food
breakfast - ready brek, coffee
lunch - 2 slice toast, coffee
dinner - tablespoon of houmus, 2 poppadoms, teaspoon of lime pickle, slice of brown bread

i know more weird combos for my dinner, but it's what i fancied!

snacks - 1 scotch pancake

exercise
150 step ups
50 sit ups
40 mins dog walk (too cold, my ears nearly fell off!)
30 mins on bike

Back