Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

exercise and Dukan

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by iseult73, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. iseult73

iseult73 Member

Hi all :) I'm currently planning and researching - with a view to start my attack phase in two weeks. I have a question about exercise... I currently do two spin classes and a body pump a week. The spin classes burn off around 500-600 cals a session! (so why aren't I thin already, right? :roll: )

Anyway... this 20 mins a day rule... is that flexible? Or is it 20 mins because during the shock period you won't have the energy for more? :lol:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    20 mins is flexible . some people find the attack week tiring so it can be hard ,,

ive done 18 mile treks over the moors, swims ect , others do exercise classes so it depends on the person ...the 20 mins is a minimum rather than a max

4. iseult73

iseult73 Member

Thanks! I'm only to be on attack for 6 days... if I can't face a more intensive workout during that time it will be fine, right? :)

5. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    yep just do the 20 mins walk if you cant manage anything else if you can its a bonus ...after attack you will feel ok and up the exercise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.