exercise and Dukan

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by iseult73, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. iseult73

iseult73 Member

Hi all :) I'm currently planning and researching - with a view to start my attack phase in two weeks. I have a question about exercise... I currently do two spin classes and a body pump a week. The spin classes burn off around 500-600 cals a session! (so why aren't I thin already, right? :roll: )

Anyway... this 20 mins a day rule... is that flexible? Or is it 20 mins because during the shock period you won't have the energy for more? :lol:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    20 mins is flexible . some people find the attack week tiring so it can be hard ,,

ive done 18 mile treks over the moors, swims ect , others do exercise classes so it depends on the person ...the 20 mins is a minimum rather than a max

4. iseult73

iseult73 Member

Thanks! I'm only to be on attack for 6 days... if I can't face a more intensive workout during that time it will be fine, right? :)

5. scrumper

scrumper Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.2lb(19.07%)
    Diet:
    Dukan / bodytrim
    yep just do the 20 mins walk if you cant manage anything else if you can its a bonus ...after attack you will feel ok and up the exercise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.