• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

exercise and Dukan

Hi all :) I'm currently planning and researching - with a view to start my attack phase in two weeks. I have a question about exercise... I currently do two spin classes and a body pump a week. The spin classes burn off around 500-600 cals a session! (so why aren't I thin already, right? :roll: )

Anyway... this 20 mins a day rule... is that flexible? Or is it 20 mins because during the shock period you won't have the energy for more? :lol:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scrumper

Gold Member
S: 15st6.0lb C: 12st6.8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 2st13.2lb(19.07%)
20 mins is flexible . some people find the attack week tiring so it can be hard ,,

ive done 18 mile treks over the moors, swims ect , others do exercise classes so it depends on the person ...the 20 mins is a minimum rather than a max

Thanks! I'm only to be on attack for 6 days... if I can't face a more intensive workout during that time it will be fine, right? :)

scrumper

Gold Member
S: 15st6.0lb C: 12st6.8lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 2st13.2lb(19.07%)
yep just do the 20 mins walk if you cant manage anything else if you can its a bonus ...after attack you will feel ok and up the exercise

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 39
Dukan Diet 47
Dukan Diet 10
Dukan Diet 10
Dukan Diet 3