Working Solutions Exercise and exante?

sammysue

Hey everyone, starting exante on monday as going to do the working solution, i go to bootcamp 3 days a week for an hour is it still possible to do this on working solutions? Any advice welcome thank you :)

Hey everyone, starting exante on monday as going to do the working solution, i go to bootcamp 3 days a week for an hour is it still possible to do this on working solutions? Any advice welcome thank you :)

Think boot camp on such low calories might be very hard work..

Maybe it's one of them try and see how it goes things??

I know that most people give their bodies a couple of weeks on TS or WS before they start exercising .. Maybe ya should email Exante and see what they advise.. Xx

Thats great thanks, ive ordered the exante shakes and they will be here on monday and ive paid for bootcamp also lol i might just have a couple bananas before bootcamp see if that helps x

Bananas are high carb and so doing Exante whilst having them will be pretty pointless to be honest. Can you put the bootcamp off until later in the year? If not, get your extra from protein, like chicken, not carbs like bananas.

Hmmm i see, i was thinking bananas as they are slow release of energy, i cant put bootcamp off because im enjoying doing and i do feel im getting fitter but for some reason im just not loosing any weight, is frustrating because ive been eating a clean diet and lots of exercise and not even dropped a dress size or any pounds, so strange and so annoying! I take meds for a thyroid problem but i was reading about it andit said it shouldn't affect weight loss, im a lost cause! Aaaah! Maybe im just meant to stay fat lol booohoo :( x

I really wouldn't recommend bootcamp mixed with a VLCD ... You'll pass out!!! I do circuits twice a week, but I've lost the bulk of my weight and don't religiously stick to 3 products a day. You could search ketogenic foods and see what you could eat on your bootcamp days ... To be honest you'll lose more weight not exercising! I'm introducing exercise now as I want to tone up after my weight loss

Hey I'm on total plan and find working out no problem I do 2 hours cardio session plus another two hour sessions in the week and two hour dog walk daily. I would just say plan the meals you have ... I stick to bars on exercise days, drink loads of water and keep your fatigue in check! Apart from that happy pound dropping!

If you're used to the exercise it won't be a problem I don't think. It's NEW exercise that they warn against.

The first week may be hard though - maybe have one week off?

Oh thank you peeps i was getting a bit worried coz i really didnt want to give bootcamp up, you have made me feel a lot better about it now thanks :) x

I wouldn't do them together. I was used to doing 40-60 minutes of high intensity cardio like kickboxing, turbo jam, boxercise etc. And struggled to do even 20 mins of it twice a week once I started Exante. It's up to you and different people will have different experiences to share with you but a vlcd and that much exercise is not recommended, not just by me but by Exante and probably your doctor too. Mine told me to stop one or the other. You could always talk to the boot camp and see what they suggest but I thinking you wsmt to do that much exercise then you need food to fuel your body to do it.

I decided i would stop bootcamp for the time being a do total solution, i can go out walking for some exercise, hope your all doing well thanks for the advice :) x

sounds a sensible idea to me.. i think if ya told the boot camp trainers what diet ya was on they might have actually been against ya doing it.. they dont like the idea of a fainter in the group bless em.. my mate does bootcamp sessions (she not on a vlcd) and she loves it .. i asked her about it and she said ya need the good carbs to keep up with the demands of BC .. so TS then BC at a leter date sounds like a good choice to me x x How much weight do you want to lose with TS? x

Well im 11st 11 just and for my height a healthy weight would be between 8 and 9st ideally would like to be about 9 but for now im going to say 10st and then when i get there i'll make a new goal x

sammysue - sounds very similar to me .. im 11.12 and @ 5.2 I should be around 9.7 (top of healthy bmi) my mum is 8.7 which is prob what I should be aiming for however that seems like it's too far away so for now i'm aiming to get back to 10.5 and then set the next goal ... Already in 10 days ive lost 12 pounds but then I do quite a bit of exercise I'm sure it'll even out over the next few days :D

Hows everyone getting on with the diet? does anyone else find you actually have more energy than normal?

I'm following the total solution ... I generally stick to shakes/porridge and then bars if I'm doing an exercise class as a friend did LL and found the shakes/porridge and soups generally gave a better loss. I also put a stone on since christmas so its pretty new chub which I do find comes off quicker to start with :D

Def stop if u start feeling light headed!! I think it depends what your use to doing ... But everything you do def helps with the weight loss!

Today I've done two hours dog walk - the joys of a year old beagle and a body combat class :D have to say I did cancel one class yesterday I usually do combat and step back to back but stuck to step didn't want the embarrassment of falling off the step lol!

Aww beagles are beautiful! Good for you that sounds great, think i will keep the walks up just now and slowly increase it as i go

thats a good plan! Thing is when/if the weight loss stalls exercise is the best thing you to kick it into gear so no need to do too much too early!

I have dvd (usually about 20 minutes of it) which is brill if you like boxing ...called box pilates might be worth checking out if you get boot camp withdrawls :D

Back