Exercise and Lipotrim?

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Hi all!
I'm just curious, I was advised not to exercise too much on my first week of LT. Do any of you?
To the people longer on LT who are currently losing weight every week, do you guys do alot of exercise? If so, what?
Basicly I'm wondering is alot of exercise nessisary to lose weight each week?

On this diet you do not need to exercise to lose the weight, but we all do a gentle bit to help to tone up.
You must take it easy though and not really do anything too strenuous.
You should certainly leave it for a couple of weeks as your body needs to get used to coping on the low calorie intake.

Once you start exercising listen to your body and stop. You may feel dizzy.
I started off just walking more ................

Good luck and take it easy

I havent been doing much exercise at all. Just the odd walk here and there! I think when i get closer to my goal weight i may join a gym to start tonning up. Dont want to do this yet in case it makes me put on weight!

5 months-that's amazing!
Congratulations on your pregnancy hun.
Just hope that I can manage to lose that much in that amount of time!

My pharmasist said that on lipotrim you'll get knackered pretty quickly doing exercise as we have not got the sugar reserves to give us energy. He said he recommended going to the gym and doing weights as this will help weight loss........I went twice LOL.

I do very little exercise to be honest, but when I was away I ate whatever I wanted and I made sure I exercised every day and I did maintain, so I think when we go back to normal eating then exercise will play an important part in maintaining.
x

I'm intending to go swimming more often. I love swimming (and especially aqua aerobics) and it's about the noly thing Neil also likes to do exercise wise. I'm not sure I can face swimming feeling as cold as I am at the moment though - maybe in a few weeks time! I have decided to take up gardening. It's not too strenuous but my garden is such a mess (only moved in 2 months ago) that it certainly works up a sweat. Half an hour a day at the weekends and I'll be able to enjoy my nice garden lovely and slim! :)

We also went for a walk around our local lake on Sunday which although wasn't strenuous was really nice and every bit of exercise counts!! ;)

Yeah I'm going back to aqua arobics next wensday woo!
That and a bit of walking is really all I feel capable of at the mo. Feel really weak.

Hey Daisy!! I didn't really do any other than walking first! Now I go to the gym 2/3 times a week and walk where possible. Although I have treadmill at home as well! I am just trying to get my body used to it for when I come off. At the gym they have tonning tables to help with skin xx

Back