Exercise - Boxing :)

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
I have just been exercising!!! :p

Did 10 minutes on wii fit jogging and doing the step dance thingy thennnn i did 4 rounds of boxing on wii sports - both times knocked the opponent out!! Go me!

Then i though what the heck! Got my bro to put up the punch bag in the back garden (its a proper gym size one - huge!! lol) and did 500 jabs on that!

My arms are now like jelly but i feel

goooooooooooooooooooood!!!! ;)

Well done Summer

I aim to get on my wii fit everyday. Have set my fitness coach to at least do 15 mins, I know how your arms feel, im sure mine will be like that later when i have got off this site and cleared the front room to actually get on my wii lol.
I think ill do some boxing, i might get OH down and fight him on Wii.

Though not sure ill do any sit ups as stomach hurts from the other day when i did some....

I am scared to hit a proper punch bag as i went to a class once and kicked the bag and my ankle swelled for days afterwards. I think the wii is safer.

Keep going with your exercise, and weigh loss your doing great.
Nikki

Thanks nik - sounds like you got the exercise right on too :D

Whats fitness coach though? is that on wii fit??

Its called My fitness coach, its on the Wii
Its like a fitness dvd but you get to choose what you want to do, and can target certain areas.
Search for My fitness coach online and it will give you all the details, not sure if im allowed to attach links. I got mine from play.

Nikki xx

Haha ollie! I havnt ridden a bike in years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted t get out on my bike today but OH has to sort his and i didnt want to go on my own.
Well front room floor is now tidy so i have no excuse to not get on Wii.
ill just watch the end of this programme and get right on it........

Well done ollie on all your cycling.

Nikki xx

Back