Exercise Bragging Thread! (Because Everyone Needs to Gloat Sometimes)

Cherry_Pie

Hello!

I thought it would be good if, whenever any of us put in some physical effort we feel proud of - whether it's down the gym, up a mountain, or just doing a load of housework! - we should shout about it.

It doesn't matter how big or small the achievement is, or if anyone can do it faster/longer/better. If YOU'RE proud of it, and you've tried your hardest, that's what counts! :D

Exercise is hard enough as it is. Let's give ourselves a pat on the back!

I'll kick it off: Today I managed to run 5K on the treadmill in 27 minutes! I enjoy running, even though I'm far from the fastest. I hope to get it down to 26 minutes so then I can comfortably do it in my lunch hour!

Well done! I'm still tryna start running on it!

Well done! I'm still tryna start running on it!

I've been using a treadmill for years, but it did take me a while to get used to it when I first started. Even now I don't think I could look at the ceiling without falling off! Start with taking your hands off, keeping your eyes loosely at your feet, then slowly try to ease your gaze up while slowly increasing the speed. Takes a few sessions!

I can now lift a fork to my lips 10 times a min :) it's taken years of training but ya know! No pain no gain eh?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cherry_Pie said:
That's brilliant! Can you use either hand to lift the fork?

Yes but I can't do peas with my left. I might have to start the C25peas challenge next month ;)

Yes but I can't do peas with my left. I might have to start the C25peas challenge next month ;)

LMAO, U crack me up Legomum:D

Well today I completed day 3 of the shred (level 1), walked for 30 minutes to my sons school and back (up big hills both ways with a buggy and a very heavy 3 yr old lol).

And tonight I shall be trying to break legomums record replacing the fork with a wine glass as tomorrow is hubbys day off and my treat night! (Wine not food, I have my priorities right dont ya know).

Last edited:
Back