• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Exercise but dizzy

chele80

On a mission
S: 17st3lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 4st7lb(26.14%)
Ok so I want to get back into exercise but am a little scared to as when I bend down I go lightheaded, if I run up the stairs I go lighthead etc. Dare I do any exercise or should I wait a little longer.

I've also got a Powerplate trial booked tomorrow and am wondering whether to leave it another stone longer or not

Thoughts?
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st0lb C: 16st7lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 3st7lb(17.5%)
Hi

People often get dizzy when they first go back to/start an exercise programme so it may not be CD.

It's rarely anything of a medical nature/serious and this link explains different causes Do you get dizzy during exercise? | GB Personal Training.

Vibroplate isn't cardiovascular so shouldn't have the same effect. When doing exercise just start of gently for a 5-10 minute warm up and then increase intensity to a comfortable level after that (a guide is that at maximum exertion you should be feel warm and breathless but not so breathless that you wouldn't be able to hold a conversation if someone was beside you talking to you).

If it persists might then be worth a quick check up with your GP to check your BP etc.

Hope that helps?