exercise check in!

RebekahR

Gold Member
Thought might be an idea to check in with our goals and activities - anything from walking to running or a dvd!! we can keep accountable and discuss different dvds etc

Check in for today
1 hour tae bo
Gym session (pm)

Apparently 1100 gals burnt I don't think that's true LOL

What a good idea!

Check in for today:
(AM) 40 minutes of swimming
(PM) 2 pretty intense 20 minute sessions on the erg (rowing, indoor)

Checking in

Tae bo done
Run few miles later

Off this week so plenty time to train :)

First thing this morning - 40 minutes of Callanetics.
Just about to do - Erg Rowing (40-minute Tabata circuits workout)

Will probably be half-dead after my evening workout - I'm beginning to up my workout level so that I can get back to my old fitness standards, but may have to wait until I'm on more calories before going too intense. Really enjoyed doing the Callanetics actually which loosened me up nicely for the day and gave me a pleasant buzz, even if it wasn't cardio-based exercise.

Did 20 mins shaking as I couldn't face 30 day shred as TOTM is lurking..
Will do it tomorrow as I am waiting for pain killers to get working!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Haven't exercised in years so trying to do 30 mins Wii fit everyday - it equates to 200 calories apparently.

Sounds like a plan bethers!

I'll be running this week and walking. Will have a big powerlifting session Friday. Feel very strong at the.moment so making the most of it!!

:)

Yesterday - Half an hour of skipping (yay for skipping ropes) and 40 minutes of rowing plus an awful lot of walking haha :)

Today I've been on an early morning run and might just take it easy tonight with some Pilates and half an hour on the treadmill.

Good work hun

Walked all morning long then went for a win on tredmill Phew, hiit for 40mins

Have been doing 20 mins shakes at a time as I can hardly move with the TOTM at the moment!
I have managed this this week, but want to get into 30 min shred again!
Once this one is all over, busy busy for this weekend as well..

Are you enjoying the shred? I hear people saying good things about it which has sparked my interest a little.

LucySera said:
Are you enjoying the shred? I hear people saying good things about it which has sparked my interest a little.

Yes I like it a lot, have been doing it off and on for 2 weeks, and I will be restarting it soon. 3 different levels, and she's good!

I may have to check it out then :) Got up at 5am and went for a 40 minute run before work - really invigorating! After work I went to my first Bikram Yoga class, I wasn't entirely sure about all the heat initially but feel really good and 'detoxed' now so I think I'll be going back.

Out tonight and will probably burn a lot of calories dancing for hours - best way to exercise and have fun :)

biggusburdus said:
Yes I like it a lot, have been doing it off and on for 2 weeks, and I will be restarting it soon. 3 different levels, and she's good!

Just tried week 1 OMG! Only managed 15 minutes, but will keep trying until I can do the whole lot (may take a while though lol).
My only concern is that it seems really tough on the knees, does anyone else find this?

Ooo great thread!

I ran for 30 minutes this morning, first bit of proper exercise I've done since starting S&S so I'm quite pleased!

Bethers said:
Just tried week 1 OMG! Only managed 15 minutes, but will keep trying until I can do the whole lot (may take a while though lol).
My only concern is that it seems really tough on the knees, does anyone else find this?

Just take it easy on the knees you need them to be ok for other things! Lol!
I just took it easy and worked at it until I was more comfortable. I did find it hard on the old knees, that's why I gave up running..

Thanks for replying BB, I had proper jelly legs after 15 minutes and would probably been in A&E if I'd carried on!
Please, please tell me it gets easier x x

Bethers said:
Thanks for replying BB, I had proper jelly legs after 15 minutes and would probably been in A&E if I'd carried on!
Please, please tell me it gets easier x x

Haha, yes it does get easier! I could change its name to 60 day shred! I have done some of it for 2 weeks, and just kept at it.
Going to go upstairs to try it again as I didn't do any last week do to horrible TOTM!

Today I have managed both 20 mins shaky shaky AND level 2 of 30 day shred! I am well chuffed! I am going for it this week!
3 weeks for my holiday body to appear..

Back