exercise check in!

biggusburdus said:
Today I have managed both 20 mins shaky shaky AND level 2 of 30 day shred! I am well chuffed! I am going for it this week!
3 weeks for my holiday body to appear..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Another day of this, thats 2 in a row!
Miracles do happen lol!

biggusburdus said:
Another day of this, thats 2 in a row!
Miracles do happen lol!

Ooh hoo! 3 days! Go me!
20 min shaky and then level 2 for 30 day shred!
I have never been one for gyms or exercise so I am doing quite well even though I say so myself!

Well done hun :)

Bethers the shred will be a breeze soon I promise!!

Tae bo cardio last night & ab tae bo workout this mornin

Get a run tonight I think, got day tomorow to play with. Probably powerlifting .. will need calories!!

Xxx

Haven't been avoiding exercising, just forgot about recording it - I promise! Lots of running, some yoga, swimming and a few Insanity workouts :) Also did about 1 hour and 20 minutes of rowing - properly on the water, admittedly only a 1 person scull at moderate intensity but loving the muscle ache afterwards! I believe at my weight, doing moderate intensity rowing is about 380 calories per half hour - high intensity is a LOT more than that, probably how I used to eat like a horse and stay so skinny :) Once I hit 9st 4 I can do crew sculing or speed-oaring (I'm 9st 6.5 at the moment so maybe less than a fortnight away - yay!) and then I can work my way back to pre-illness fitness levels (probably be a while though blergh). High intensity here I come!...Soon!

Btw, ate my weight in protein when I came back haha! 1 egg + 1 egg white omelette with 10g mature cheese filled with a mixture of quark, chicken and chopped up courgette. Absolutely divine, don't regret it at all even if was a taaad off and over plan ;)

Your doing amazing hun :)

Hoping my TOM from hell goes and can train tomorrow or Tuesday

Are you still having problems with it? Poor you - my sympathies are going straight in your direction! Hopefully it'll go soon, but in the meantime you're doing the right thing - don't overpush yourself and try to go with the err... flow, as much as possible :eek:

Very achy this morning, but did a 40 minute run this morning + 1 hour of swimming after work :) A little yoga before bed to wind down I think - and planning to hit the gym hard tomorrow evening.

Ooooh how did i miss this.... Slow day for me....

5k walk this morning... hopefully run tomorrow!!

YAY!!

X

A bit unwell yesterday so I gave the gym a miss. 2 hours of moderate (and unplanned) walking, and a 1 hour swim instead. Didn't push myself very hard - but we can all do with a day off ;)

Back