Exercise during Lipotrim TFR 100%

JustJ

I started Lipotrim TFR 100% only yesterday and wonder how much exercise I should do while on the TFR programme. Kindly share any experiences of exercise regime during TFR. Your posts have been an inspiration.

JustJ

As.far as I know you are not supposed to do exercise for the first week,

Thank you. I guess after week 1, I would be coping better and feeling much stronger to cope with exercise. This forum keeps me going though still only on Day 3.

My pharmacist encourages light exercise such as a half hour jog each day - however he has advised not to go overboard with muscle-building exercise, since (as everyone knows) muscle weighs more than fat, and although building muscle is not a bad thing, it can have a negative impact on your weekly losses and that can in turn bring down your motivation levels. I would say that light exercise is a good thing to do, but don't force yourself to do several hours a week if you don't feel the need to. Were you doing much exercise pre-LT? xx

Hi Skinnylove

First let me congratulate you for the weight you have lost so far. I find people on the forum inspirational. We are the same height so I am particularly encouraged by how well you have done. Before i started 100% only 4 days ago I had been exercising - cardio and strength - about 4 times a week though hardly lost any weight as I not only liked food a lot but had very large portion. I will do light exercise like you suggested. Any heavy exercise is out of the question anyway, at least not this week while I get used to coping with food cravings. Thanks again.

Just J

Back