Exercise Dvds, what's the best in your opinion?

I have a mini trampoline (under my bed)
Gym ball (not pumped up)
Davina's Ab cruncher (Gathering dust)
Dumbells (Somewhere)
Resistance bands (Still sealed in the packet)
and some push up bars (Again somewhere)

Lol, that made me laugh it sounds just like me!!!!!!! :D
Jackie xx

Try taebo its really good (but really cheesy!) makes you sweat loads!!! X

My favourite workout videos

I used Davina Fit and the 10 Minute solution blast off belly fat. Davina is really great at motivating you with a bit of humour thrown in.There are 4 aerobics workouts plus I also loved the Yoga stretch option. The 10 minute solution DVD has 5 different workouts as well but all targetted at the midsection.

Robynl said:
Try taebo its really good (but really cheesy!) makes you sweat loads!!! X

Oooo what's that? Xx

squindles said:
Lol, that made me laugh it sounds just like me!!!!!!! :D
Jackie xx

Looool :) really not good! X

Menzieshunt said:
I used Davina Fit and the 10 Minute solution blast off belly fat. Davina is really great at motivating you with a bit of humour thrown in.There are 4 aerobics workouts plus I also loved the Yoga stretch option. The 10 minute solution DVD has 5 different workouts as well but all targetted at the midsection.

This sounds good! My areas are midsection and thighs not to bothered by the rest!

Actually my calfs are quite big. Anybody know of any calf reducing exercises???

Xx

Lashes86 said:
Oooo what's that? Xx

It's a bit like boxercise they have it really cheap on play.com and amazon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been doing the Davina workouts - she's great because she's very motivating and doesn't take it that seriously so you don't feel rubbish if you can't keep up! Its just good fun.

I enjoy tae bo dvds and just started 30 day shred

Has anyone done Rosemary Conleys ultimate whole body workout? At the moment im using Beverley Callard DVD and started c25k. Used to do Rosemary Conley workouts years ago and just wondered if this one is any good?

It's been said over and over but it really is the 30 day shred :) ! x

I've finally started 30 day shred, on day 3 and loving it so far :) does anyone do extra workouts as well as the 30ds or is it best just to do the one workout a day, Don't want to overdo it with the exercise but feel like I need to step it up to keep losing my weight as weight loss is slowing down now :(

Rosemary Conley's Salsacise quite easy going for the larger person but works so well

I just started DDP yoga this week, it's been good so far! And it has one of the few instructors who doesn't annoy the heck out of me. xD

Hi just youtube 30 day shred and you will see lots of videos on there.

Back