Exercise DVDs

H.W

Hi everyone,

I have borrowed 2 exercise dvds of my friend and I'm stuck at which one to use...

Has anyone had any experience using the Charlie Brookes: Before and After dvd (Janine from eastenders) or Vicky Binns dvd(Molly from corrie)??

I'm having a problem losing weight from my stomach, which is my problem area!.. its coming off everywhere else but there :sigh:

If anyone knows of any exercises that have helped them lose inches around there stomach please let me know..

thankss :)

Sorry for late reply, but I am a Davina FANATIC her DVD's are amazing. I mean they're pretty hardcore, but I have so far lost nearly 7inches from my waist which I found the hardest part to lose weight from too. And they're fun!!! But as all of them, you have to do them pretty frequent, I work out about 4/5 times a week minimum but my whole body shape has changed :)

Also I did the Charlie Brookes one which was ok; but I don't think its hardcore enough to see reeeeeeeeeeeal results! But thats just my opinion :)

I've always been meaning to try the shred, but it looks horrific!!!!! Is it really bad? I know no pain no gain...but still....lol

Back