Exercise DVDs ???

Callanetics every time...old and very twee/kitsch but it works! I use it once a week to stretch out my muscles ready for the week ahead in the gym, etc...it's a kind of meditation for me now...

i swear by taebo. i have lost a considerable amount of weight with it in the past, so i'm expecting success this time around, i love how i feel after a kick boxing workout. i do the cardio fatblaster/billy's bootcamp in the morning and strength traning in the evening by doing ripped to the core with jari love.

Hey there
I agree with Tara40, Cindy's dvds are hard, but give the results for sure.
But Jeanette Jenkins is the best I ever tried. Her success is her personality, the way she motivates you, so even if you use the dvd 100s times, it doesn't bore you. Her exercises are as hard as Cindy's and are very useful for targeting different groups of muscles, plus - it is lots of fun. Before she recorded any dvds, she was a well know athlete, studied Kinesthetics and then became hollywood trainer, now she's also one of the Podfitness trainers - just look at her body;)
Here is a link for youtube video of her:
YouTube - Jeannette Jenkins Fitness Video-Sample Clip
And here the link to amazon, for a set of 7 dvds for only $7! this include: cardio sculpt, circuit training, bums and tighs, abs, pilates, kick boxing exercise and yoga. I bought this set last year for triple price and I'm telling you I would pay more for it now. :p
Amazon.com: Jeanette Jenkins: Tone Up with Jeanette Jenkins: Jeanette Jenkins: Movies & TV

Hope this helps!
Good luck with your weight loss:)

I love TaeBo but am so not co-ordinated, so unless I am doing boxing or kicking with someone (like my personal trainer) and can see what and how they are doing the manoeuvres I just cannot get into the swing of it...like aerobics, waaaa, I just cannot do it...

Back