Exercise: It's Non-Negotiable, what are you doing?

onthelang

What are you currently doing to keep fit? Im doing 5/6 hours a week in the gym,cycling,jogging,weights etc

3-4 hrs crosstrainer or treadmill work, start floor/dumbbell work next week

a good 3 - 4 hours a night on the sofa.

I run 3x a week, 2x powerplates with instructor a week, and 1 long hike (13 miles +) at the weekend.

x

I get to work & back on my bike, about 50 mins a day over a big hill.

I tend to go for a nice walk most lunchtimes, fairly brisk, about 45 mins with my audiobook.

Then when I get in I *try* to get on my cross trainer and aim for 20 mins, sometimes more sometimes less depending on stamina & how interested I am in my audiobook. Couldn't just exercise on its own without some other kind of entertainment to keep my mind busy! I used to do that but would get SO bored and then start to resent the 'wasted' time if that makes any sense?

Trying to get in a big bike ride most weekends (20miles+) although haven't had time this weekend or next... But that's cos I'm training for a charity ride in July, usually weekends are quite lazy apart from leisurely walks in the park or around town.

I still wouldn't feel comfortable going to a gym! Went into a local one to enquire about their yoga & pilates classes a few weeks back and was totally intimidated out of it...

Jim love it :)
walking the dogs - between 40 mins to hour each day. WITH MY NEW REEBOK EASYTONE :D :D

I play at a brass band 2 nights a week (aparently 1hrs playing burns 165cals! and I roughly get about 1 1/2hrs playing in a 2hr rehearsal)

On the other nights I've started going on my cross trainer while listening to my ipod. Starting with 20mins/100cals at a time and I'm going to work up as my energy levels increase..... This diet is fantastic as when I went on it when I was on lipotrim I could only manage about 30cals and I was wiped out!

My Wii fit & I have become friends that see each other everyday, swim for an hour or so twice a week & am starting yoga.

haha Jim!

the only exercise I get is walking to my car and back, however I've started doing weights and cycling this week to see if I can see this weight quicker!

If you bulk up the muscle you'll lose weight slower Aaron.

jim i thought that...

if only stress was enough exercise!

my fingers how ever are mega skinny due to the amount of typing i do in one day haha

my fingers how ever are mega skinny due to the amount of typing i do in one day haha

That must be my problem too Missy, since I've been doing a load of typing on here my wedding rings keep spinning round all the time lol! Ah well I'll just have to get them altered :D

Looking at my new powerplate because I am too tired to get on it :D
Starting Pilates tomorrow night!
And I'm thinking of taking up Jim's exercise regime - sounds good to me :8855:

yeah I'm following that too tonight, spend too much time messing around with different recipes in the kitchen now can't be bothered to do anything!

I do nowt! Which I do feel bad a bout actually as it would speed up my loss but I'm clearly not that bothered about it, as I still end up sitting on my butt flicking through the tv channels! :D

LOL, yes indeed, I wonder how much weight we burn off with the TV changer. :)

the reebok are fab. only had them 2 days but jeez you can feel it :D

Back