Exercise on Lipotrim

Minmin

Hi.. I've been on lipotrim since tuesday 02/02/10, i've found it quite easy, however watching the family sit down to meals has been tantilising... i just have a few questions please if someone could help

I would like to do exercise whilst on LT what sort of exercise would be recommended, or something to encourage the weight loss

My Ketosis strips are showing 1 colour just before the purple, is this bad? :sigh:

i am drinking around 2.5 liters of water is this enough or should i drink more.

I have my 1st weigh in on Monday i'm sooo nervous..

Thanks

hey sweetie!
most people do toning excersising. the chemist said if you didnt do any before then not to do any until you stop tfr but youll know yourself if you can handle it or not. they advise to not do any cardio as we are on low enough calories anyway. but toning exercising is great .
so walking and if you want to run you can but take it easy, your body willl tell you when enough is enough.
also some people after a few weeks go swimming and yoga or pilates. also the powerplates or vibrostations are really popular for toning up and flabby bits or soon to be flabby bits. as youve just started i wouldnt worry for a while just take it easy. maybe just walk a bit.

regarding ketosis i think in the evening they will show up darker as you havent drank all through the night. some poeple say that the sticks are not very accurate as the slightest thing can skew results like leaving the lid off for too long etc... if your getting in 2.5min up to 4 litres of water a day over the period of the day youll be fine. remember your teas add to the water intake as well.

first weigh in on monday you will be fine hun..just keep doing what your doing and come on here if you need any advice..if your struggling or if you just want a laugh or a distraction..this is where we are all hiding out..
youll be fine best of luck sweets...x

Hey minmin,

How are things going for you now? I just received my shakes and got weighed in today. Was thinking of buying the strips to check for ketones too but will wait at least 3 days as I would probably start testing too soon and don't want to feel disheartened. I expect the next 3 days will be tricky enough

Hi.. I've been on lipotrim since tuesday 02/02/10, i've found it quite easy, however watching the family sit down to meals has been tantilising... i just have a few questions please if someone could help
Thanks

Yeah, i'm upstairs on the computer while the smell of food has wafted up to me, teasing me. I feel like I could give up, and i'm only in my 2nd day lol...

My Ketosis strips are showing 1 colour just before the purple, is this bad? :sigh:

i am drinking around 2.5 liters of water is this enough or should i drink more.
Thanks

I don't think it's bad. It also depends when you test yourself. If it's first thing in the morning, it's always going to be at its darkest etc. Just keep drinking your water and you will have no worries.

I would like to do exercise whilst on LT what sort of exercise would be recommended, or something to encourage the weight loss

I was told to leave it out for the first few weeks, and then go easy, but it won't make that much difference to the weight loss - it will however help with toning.

Hey was just reading there and got a bit confused, can you buy strips to get for keytones????

I am on it nearly three weeks now, am a bit worried my weigh ins are low for my weight and I dont have the very strong breath you get with this diet. Should I be concerned?

Thanks,
Nel

Back