Exercise on LT

Well woke up this morning with a sore throat, rotten headache, achy all over and puked my guts up so defintely coming down with something not feeling the best at all so ive been on the water but the shakes would just not stay down so ive stopped taking them. The fella said it could be the change of climate as it was really hot in dubai last week and then coming back to this weather. Ah well theres always next week to start again.

We are having a bit of both..the fella is orrignally from Pakistan so we are having one in ireland and one over there next year as well. Really looking forward to that. I think we are going to spice the irish one up a bit and have a bit of his tradition in it as well. I think we will keep the Pakistan one just the way it is if I ended up spicing anything there they would wondering what has he married lol. Yea I just booked my choc fountain as well and I know I shouldnt say this here but i'm really looking forward to trying it out...we have everything else done, thank god!! Ya will have to tell me all about your wedding plans chick!!

awww you poor thing! I dont have any sympathy for you coz you just got back from dubai! I need a hol. dnt just live off water woman!... just get better and then jump back on next week!... your wedding plans sound great, haha... im sure they wouldnt mind if you spiced it up a lil irish style!.... have you decided what your gonna do for your dress???
You know what I think Im gonna put all my weight back on on my wedding day if that fountain is anywhere near me.. lol. I will definitely keep u posted on the wedding plans and same to you as well.
Im still dying for a subway! Im such a greedy pig is all I keep telling myself....

Well changed the water to tea, not going eat anything as the tummy is heaving at the moment.

Havent sorted out the dress yet to be honest but I will be wearing a traditional western style dress and an indian bridal gown as well depending if i lose enough weight for it to fit me...lol
Ya are doing great hun, keep up those butt clenches, sit ups and ya are well on the way to a thinner ya gosh I wish I had your stamina..i tend to give up too easily and no thats no excuse to have a subway but gosh they are lush. Thank god I feel sick otherwise I would be rushing down to my local one and propping myself on a stool at the local to eat one.yum.

aww... huni how are you feeling now? you sure your gonna be ok on just tea???

dresses sound good.... thats the whole reason why im trying to lose weight... i dont think i will find an indian style one to fit round me if I dont!... I went and had a look at some with my other half and most places just go up to an 18 and im a 22. the lady at one shop just looked at me like as if she was gonna laugh!... oh well!...

i think I am getting over the whole subway thing now.. lol.
I did good yesterday with my exercise and hope to do the same again today!... i got some palmers stretch mark cream from boots today, its the concentrated one, im yet to figure out what makes it more expensive and better than the other one... i hope it works tho!... lol... still paranoid about my bat wings so ive been doing arm exercises at work when no one has been around. lol.

fat bride, stop talking about subway, youve got me looking up the calorie content of each sandwich now on the net......lol

I ended up bringing the fella around as well...lol. Yep most people looked at me as much to say we dont have anything to fit ya in here so I went out as quickly as I went in.

Gosh ya are so like myself, I am really scared of not getting rid of my bat wings too and stomache, the rest of me I dont mind as it wont be on display as much as the arms and bust area, I could really do of getting rid of at least three bra sizes.

Still on the tea today but dont feel hungry at all so not craving for anything at the moment. Glad the subway has been sorted out girl, remember a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips!!

elouise77 im sorry! hahaha.... but I hope the calorie content put you off... on the way home every day I see subway and Im just content at just looking at it now... lol...
Miss Unknown - i can feel a little bit of muscle under my bat wings :D a friend of mine at work who's a footballer has been showing me lots of exercises to get rid of bat wings !... no point me describing them to you but I will find a thing on the internet for you with each of the exercises on it. Oh and another thing to get rid of your love handles. hold a weight in each hand and stand with your legs together, you need to lean towards one side put keep your body as straight as you can, so that the other side of your body gets stretched out. I didnt quite get it to start off with and didnt feel it, but my brother in law made me stand dead straight and then i felt the stretch!... i havent seen my younger sister for 2 weeks almost coz she is away at uni, and when she came home she said i look smaller from the back... ! so it must be doing something...

hehe - my other half has said he doesnt care where I lose weight but he would be gutted if my boobs went smaller (perve!)

my engagement ring is getting loose - i dont know if Im happy or sad about that. I dont want to take it off and neither do I wanna lose it anywhere. but if I have it resized chances are I will need it resizing again after a few months... !

Miss Known - Im getting excited for your wedding now! haha coz it gets me excited for my own!... Let me know when you get your dress!!

i have my 3rd WI in 4 days and I havent lost any weight yet. is that normal? im worried that I wont lose any weight this week!... and i bet thats not normal

mmmmmmmmmmmm subway!!! i think after i refeed (god knows when that will be ) i think the first thing i will do is go and have 1 of every single type of subway!!!! haha....
elouise... dont get me started on my subway craving again!!! plzzz lol

just to let ya all know. I found some really good tae-bo vids on youtube which i have downloaded! im gonna try and do this work out at least 3 times a week and alternate with just toning!... if you search "billy blake tae-bo" there should be 5 parts .. if anyones interested

I'm down the gym most nights of the week - great way to get all the days stress out of my system... normally have 45 / 60 mins pumping iron (mainly upperbody exercises), some core exercises for me stomach & a bit of running / rowing if I feel brave....

Then down for a sauna / steamroom / jacuzi & swim :D

I'm proper chilled when I get back home :D

howdy-doody!! go you! that sounds real good. I wish I could do that, I just dont have the energy to go after I get home from work!... i think its that bus ride that knocks me out! i work at a health centre but unfortunately they dont have the gym etc done just yet and by the time they do i would have left!

well done tho!... im gonna do tae-bo now...

p.s. I envy you for all the weight you have lost! its amazing!!

Where do all ya people get your energy from, gosh wen I come home from the hospital I just sit and veg out, im knackered, ya'd think being on my feet all day I would lose some weight!!

awwwww.... dont worry! i didnt start off with a mountain of energy either! ive had to build myself up to this in the past 3 weeks. i cant believe i did a 45min tae-bo vid today! a few weeks back i would have fainted after the warm up! mega proud of myself!!

how you feeling now anyway hun??
ooh r u a nurse or a doc? dont worry i wont bring my med problems to ya :p...

Well done on the 45min video, I have a couple of his dvds as well and boy do they get the heart rate going. Great overall body exercise. Cheers for the link, once I get better I am defintely going to start doing all these exercises, hoping to lose at my next meeting, I will be gutted if I havent.

Still under the weather and haviing the usual shakes, apart from that nothing new. Still off the diet as well but I cant see it doing much harm to be honest.

I am studying at the moment to become a doctor for 4 years, but I am a registered maternity nurse. The other half is a doctor as well!! So at the moment he is giving me loads of tlc, bless him.

Anyways ya have a nice weekend hun, chat ya tomorrow heading to bed, these days I am never out of it.

aww I hope you feel better soon!... good luck with your studies! thats great! im jealous your other half is a doc, my dream come true... haha. My other half is an IT consultant... not half as interesting as doc... :) aww bless.

i still havent lost any weight this week! ... if i dont i'll be gutted same as you. its not fair. im definitely still in ketosis, and i have been alot more active this week too. oh well im gonna weigh myself again in 3 days so maybe theres still so hope!...

im gonna try and be brave and do the tae-bo again today... ! i really enjoyed it! but i could feel it this morning!

get well soon and im sure you will have a good weigh in this week x

Just a short note today to wish ya all the best with your weigh in on the 19th. Ya should give yourself a day out with exercising hun, im gonna start on lt on tuesday again so I will see how it goes, fingers are crossed here hun but im sure ya will pass with flying colours. Take care of yourself, chat tomorz

Back