Exercise on LT

howdy-doody!! go you! that sounds real good. I wish I could do that, I just dont have the energy to go after I get home from work!... i think its that bus ride that knocks me out! i work at a health centre but unfortunately they dont have the gym etc done just yet and by the time they do i would have left!

well done tho!... im gonna do tae-bo now...

p.s. I envy you for all the weight you have lost! its amazing!!

Awww cheers - that made me smile :D

Have to say LT is the easiest diet I've done (not that I've done many...)... I guess it's coz I'm an all or nothing person... same applies to the gym....

When I'm good I'm very good, when I'm bad I'm very very naughty ;)

I love LT coz it works, it instills discipline & is holistic - it's not just the weight loss but made me reassess why I got fat in the 1st place & what I need to do to maintain... :)

awww thanx miss! i hope it goes well too!.... howdy-doody!... i look at your weightloss and I feel sooooo jealous! lol...
oh my god if anyone wants to tone up their arms please paint the rest of my house! my arms are dead!..

thanks tara. I think Im just being ungrateful!... I look at the weight some people lose each week and i think WOW.. but it doesnt happen to me!... :)

im aiming for the same weight as you, I cant believe you have lost that much in 15 weeks! thats amazing. well done

Back