Exercise points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by JaxieD, 4 February 2009 Social URL.

1. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    :)Hi all,

Have re-joined WW after losing over 3 stone on CD. I tried SW last week but it didn't suit me and now am back to ol' faithful:rolleyes:. I re-joined a class yesterday and got most of the bumpf but doesn't seem to be any info re earning extra exercise points!! Just wondering as i would like to bank a few points from exercise for a few drinks etc at the weekend. Could any one "point" me in the right direction so that i can find out how much i have to do to earn extra points.

Thanks in anticipation
    Jax

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I didn't mean to put this thread in here so if anyone sees it, sorry about that!!;)

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    there is a section in the folder, but i'm not sure that they gice you all the pamphlets in the 1st week.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.