Step 1 Sole Source Exercise & Sole Source

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by britstak, 28 May 2014 Social URL.

1. britstak

britstak Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.05%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hiya Everyone :D

I have been doing the Cambridge weight loss program since November 2013. I have had a steady weight loss over the last few months and I have moved between plans (lots of weddings and events have got in the way of SS) last week I weighed in and I had only lost 1lb & half on SS. Now I know its great as its still a loss but last week started to walk to work its about 3 miles a day.

Has anyone else experienced a low loss when you have started exercising? I am a bit worried now that I am only going to loose 1lb a week.

over to you guys :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. juliebags

juliebags Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would speak to your consultant about moving up the steps, if you want to do more exercise you would be better on step 2, you'll be suprised what a difference it makes if you doing more x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.