Exercise - What's best?

Works out at £2 for an hour session 3 times a week for a month! The personal trainer is great, it has a very personal touch. After just two weeks I'm seeing great results, my shape is changing, I'm toning up and feeling fitter!! You guys should see if there is one in your area, I highly recommend it! You get pushed to your limit, something that after experiencing this I know I've never done properly before if working out on my own! I'm loving it, it hurts a bit after but it's so worth it!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

I've always liked the idea of running but just never got into it :confused:

I really like walking, normal and brisk, but even on a jog I seem to get breathless and panting pretty easily :(

I did try like interval stuff, 5 mins walking then 2 mins running, etc but the running still made me uncomfortable (think thats the word!)

My friend wanted to get into jogging so she started doing 30 seconds of jogging and then walking til she caught her breathe, between 1 to 2 mins and just alternated this.and then built up adding ten seconds to the jogging.

Now she jog's for miles.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Hmmmm. Maybe I need to reconsider :) at the mo, am fine with my dvd's and the odd bit of fun tennis!

Galifreyan - thats a really good tip ^_^ I think I just went for it too much/soon so tired out and didnt like it

do you interval train when you run too? this burns more and increases your stamina :)

Sorry, Gina. I completely missed you post *stupid iPhone app*. I do hill interval training. that way you can work on the stamina in you legs as well :D

can i ask what apidexin does? do you think they contribute to your weight loss? you watchin what you eat too?

ive just bought a treadmill, went through a stage of runnin 3 miles 4 times a week outdoors but have suddenly developed a fear or dislike to runnin outseide,hence why i got the treadmill

well done on your loss. ive lost 5 stone still got 2 to lose x

Yeah, Apidexin contributed massively to my weight loss. Although, there are people out there who didn't feel the same way. Apidexin burns fat whilst suppresses appetite. I would recommend it though.

Well done on your weight loss by the way, that amazing :D

Yeah, Apidexin contributed massively to my weight loss. Although, there are people out there who didn't feel the same way. Apidexin burns fat whilst suppresses appetite. I would recommend it though.

Well done on your weight loss by the way, that amazing :D

thanks, its not enough though lol

is there any chance you can post a link to the website you bought the pills off? im strugglin to find somewhere decent to get them

Back