Exercise whilst on Exante

Is it okay to exercise whilst on Exante? If so, what is the best type and are there any limits or adjustments that need to be made to the diet?

They recommend 20 minutes a day i hope there isnt cos im just about to go back to work after a 2 month break and im an outdoor activity instructor at a scools residential site so far bit of exercise involved and im planning on doing ws while im there!

Is it okay to exercise whilst on Exante? If so, what is the best type and are there any limits or adjustments that need to be made to the diet?

It depends on what you are used to - if you are used to swimming Swim! If you are not used to anything just try to walk a bit more, ten mins to start then increase it gradually.
I swim and did on Exante TS but I was used to swimming, as ever don't do anything that does not feel good or feels a strain. Just build it up very gradually. There is no doubt any exercise helps now and later when you are trying to maintain.
I use a pedometer but agree i am just a bit obsessed. The only way to eat a bit more later is to get into the exercise thing.

GSQ

Back