Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exercise

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by skinnyminnycoming, 19 July 2009 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycoming

skinnyminnycoming Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(22.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi all

just a quick question........does exercising whilst on LT boost weight loss??

I know it's better to exercise anyhow, but i just wondered if anyone had noticed a significant difference at their weekly weigh in.

thanks guys x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Some one said it does, others say cardio slows your weight loss as it pushes your body into starvation mode

I went swimming during LT and didnt seem to have any problems xx

4. skinnyminnycoming

skinnyminnycoming Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(22.44%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    cheers me dears.......really DONT want to slow down my weight loss so I'll leave it for the time being xx

5. preciouschild

preciouschild Full Member

Start Weight:
    113.9kg
    Current Weight:
    101.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    81.6kg
    Lost(%):
    12.2kg(10.76%)
    Diet:
    previously Lipotrim, CS, healthy eating and now on DUKAN. 2017- HEALTHY LIVING
    hi, skinnyminnycoming, i have been exercising whilst on LT, cardio 3 times a week and sometimes swimming, it's really helped me tone up and i think it has even helped me loose more weight and keep that habit after LT, so i would advise you to do so but to take it easy.

6. calafek

calafek Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.04%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi there! Iv been exercising and really do feel the difference... the way i see it is that its better for you to exercise than to not..Just start off slow and gradually build up...lots of water.
    Just pace yourself.... I started with just 20 mins at a time and have gradually increased it.
    All the best x

7. moomin-mama

moomin-mama Live for today!

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Exante
    I think it's good to exercise while losing weight, even Lipotrim. You'll be toning while you're losing and get into good habits (hopefully). I do a lot of hill walking but don't really know how it's affected my weight loss. I just know I'm climbing them hills easier now.............

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.