Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Jojobear, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Jojobear

Jojobear Full Member

Weightwatchers PP
    Is light exercise recommended in week one?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ally3245

Ally3245 Full Member

I wondered that myself I would deffo ask ur pharmasist just because the diet is so low calorie if you exercise a lot it may make you feel tired.

You dont need to exercise to loose the weight on the diet the diet does that but i would deffo ask chemist or ring the helpline if you were wanting to exercise just for some propper advice
  4. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge diet
    It is not reccomended during 1st week as you need to give your body chance to adjust to new feeding. If you want to ask specific question, you can contact Lipotrim helpline. They are very quick via email as well.
    I do 6km walks (speed 5.8km/h) 3/4 times a week. This helps to tone your body, and I believe also help weight lose without killing yourself. It also gives you good background for the healthy way of living.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.