exercise

sliminside

Focused on the Goal
hi, is anyone doing regular exercise? if so what? its not really the scale that im interested in, more how i look and feel both clothed and naked.

im just interested to know what difference exercise may or may not be making to your body while on this diet.

personally i like leslie sansone walking dvds. low impact, targets whole body. can feel a difference after a week! visually my belly,arms and legs are looking smaller.

i would love to hear others experiences with exercise and inch loss while doing slim and save.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I only just started but I go swimming at least 3 times a week and do 35-40 lengths at a good pace and go on my vibro plate 3 times a day

I only just started but I go swimming at least 3 times a week and do 35-40 lengths at a good pace and go on my vibro plate 3 times a day
Does the vibe plate work?... I'm going to do fifteen minutes on my cross trainer just to build up slowly see how I go

Oooh this is an interesting one for me as I have yet to start any exercise but I would like to - I have a cross trainer gathering dust so might try that a bit this week. Might look at the vibro plate things too as the firmness is obviously going to be an issue if I am to lose 5+ stone......

Oooh this is an interesting one for me as I have yet to start any exercise but I would like to - I have a cross trainer gathering dust so might try that a bit this week. Might look at the vibro plate things too as the firmness is obviously going to be an issue if I am to lose 5+ stone......
I'll let you now how the cross trainer gos. Def going to try vibrio plate as well....

I am not currently doing any exercise, although I plan to start doing some workout DVD and small weights at home. When I have lost 2-3 stone I will join a gym again.

I did a very low calorie diet 5 years ago. I would eat about 600 cals and no more than 20g of carbs a day. So no where near enough protein tut tut... but I was able to workout 3-4 times a week at the gym. I was doing weights (nothing major, heaviest was about 15lb) then after that I would do interval training and I felt absolutely fine (at first it was hard). I think it was due to ketosis. Maybe the exercise did or didn't have much of an effect on my loss, but either way I know that I enjoyed the exercising and it made me feel good. It was naughty that I wasn't eating enough protein though, so when I go back to a gym I plan to do that bit differently.

My first ever workout DVD here I come! :D:eek: lol

I will be continuing my usual power lifting and training. Will be having 5 packs and protein shake as needed.

Will report back how I go!!

RebekahR said:
I will be continuing my usual power lifting and training. Will be having 5 packs and protein shake as needed.

Will report back how I go!!

:confused: I'm guessing from the user name you're female?? But isnt it males only who have 5 packs, we should be having 4, or 3 with extra protein!

Welshtigger said:
:confused: I'm guessing from the user name you're female?? But isnt it males only who have 5 packs, we should be having 4, or 3 with extra protein!

Because of the exercise she is doing, rob would probably have recommended 5 packs. I know he has before. I have extra protein instead of a 5th pack on days I am at the gym, only because it's cheaper for me doing it that way.

Laurie said:
Because of the exercise she is doing, rob would probably have recommended 5 packs. I know he has before. I have extra protein instead of a 5th pack on days I am at the gym, only because it's cheaper for me doing it that way.

Ah right-so because I run, does that mean I get an extra allowance? Especially as i normally burn off 700+cals per session! That's the reason I've stopped, as I was also told not to exercise for the first few weeks! There seems to be a lot of conflicting messages surrounding exercise :(

Welshtigger said:
Ah right-so because I run, does that mean I get an extra allowance? Especially as i normally burn off 700+cals per session! That's the reason I've stopped, as I was also told not to exercise for the first few weeks! There seems to be a lot of conflicting messages surrounding exercise :(

If you're in your first few weeks then you're not supposed to exercise. I doubt very much you would be able to run, and burn 700 calories ( more than your daily intake on a diet like this) and not eat any extra. The best thing to do would be to email s&s and ask.
I'm not sure what the actual 'rule' is. I've just heard on here Rob has told the occasional person to have an extra pack. I just listen to my body, if I'm hungry I'll have extra protein.

Yes I am female, I emailed rob. Explained my routine - bodybuilding type routine. I usually use nectar protein no carbs, so will be experimenting with that and the fifth pack. Depending on intensity of lifting. Will be doing nothin for the first few days!!

Back