Exercise

jaybird

Hey I have jsut started back on CD today, so far so good. I was wondering i have not yet seen my CDC until 2moro (but had shakes left over that were still in date that why started today) just wanted to know how my exercise i should be doing as i have previously tried to do some exercise each daty whether it was just walking to work. Does anyone find it speed us their weight lose??

Please Help!! Holiday is in July and i wanna lose weight but be toned aswell!

well im one to listen too as i have done nothing since i began in feb... although i kept meaning to start swimming each week lol!

i know you are not meant to go mad in the 1st couple of weeks. people also say that over doing it can counteract the weight loss, ie your body wont burn fat as efficiently.

so i would say something simple yet effective like swimming or walking!

I think the official line is you can continue doing anything you were already doing but don't overdo it in the first 2 weeks. You can do some gentle additional exercise after that. I don't know how it will affect your losses but it will tone up your body and make you look extra fab! I've just started walking and swimming as I find I have a lot more energy now.

ive never exercised in my life! :O
i will start now though :D

I did a few workouts of my RC DVD but got a little fed up with it so this week I am going to try to get public transport to work, gives me a 40 minute walk twice a day :)

We'll see how that goes :)

I walk my dog 30 minutes power walking 5 times a week, and tonight I start a fat busters class, so will let you know how it goes! x

I only used to play golf, but now I'm a lot thinner I actually enjoy exercise.
We have a Gym at work and also classes, I go three times a week plus a gym ball class.

Back