Exercise??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SamanthaJo, 16 August 2008 Social URL.

1. SamanthaJo

SamanthaJo Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hiya,
    Does anyone have any useful exercises that I can be trying out? I'm in my first week, Strangely I have more energy & want to do exercise now!!
    If you have any I would appreciate if you could reply!
    Thank You

Samantha Jo
    :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    They do say not to exercise in the first week or two but it's down to each individual as everyone feels differently.

As for which exercises to recommend... some people suggest light walking, some go to the gym for full-on work outs. Personally I jump on my x-trainer every so often or do a Carmen Electra DVD, nothing too strenuous for me.

Did you exercise much before coming on LT?

4. SamanthaJo

SamanthaJo Member

Diet:
    LipoTrim
    No, I didn't do any at all. I walk to work, It's like a 20Min walk. But that's all I suppose. I've got quite a few work out dvds. So I might give those a try

5. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(17.25%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sounds like a plan. And then after the first week or so if you feel like upping the pace a bit then you can but start out gently, definitely :)

6. sailor_Jack

sailor_Jack Gonna be slim again

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(12.28%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I started walking on the treadmill at 65% of my max heart rate (which is the optimum fat burning rate) to work out yours subtract your age from 220 that then gives you your max heart rate (100%). Then just calculate what 65% would be.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.