exercise

blondie77

fit bit of exercise today.. swimming this mornin, basketball trainin tonite... im ready to die!! would mangle a burger!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh help:7834::party0027::banghead::gen147::drool::devilangel::party0051::whacky068:

Sheesh you have lots of energy to do all that. LoL

You wouldn't enjoy the burger anyway. :D

i think i would. feel as weak as water now. made sure i was after all shakes b4 thebball tonite. a bit rattly after it! i cant wait to eat

Tell you what guys, food isnt worth it lol stick with the shakes! Ive just eaten loads and feel sick now..would def take a few shakes!! xxx

tracey long time! well done on ur loss!

Hiya hun hows u? Its been a very long time :) How u getting on? xx

grand was off it for 8 months lost a pound in that time,decided it was time to shed another stone and bring me in to the 9 stones! harder second time around thou! really craving this time, dreaming about food too!!!

Thats good in 8 months! Honestly i could never eat again...hate food at the min, shakes are so much easier! x

are u back ont he shakes??

No hun, im doing pretty well actually just had a little binge with the chocolate tonight so feel sick now! Ive gained about half a stone since stopping in march! So not bad really x
Feels weird posting on here lol x

nots not bad.. im really lookin forward to domin off it like. im **** ofm dieting!

Yeah i bet u r! Anyway im off for now hun, take care and stick at it xx

Back