Exercising on LT TFR - Advice please!!

Becky.Boo

Hi Guys,

The thought has crossed my mind to head back to the gym tonight to do a gym and swim .. I'm on day 5 .. Any advise?

Don't want to push myself to hard and cause any dizziness as I haven't felt any yet, but I feel good this morning!

Do you guys generally exercise or take classes when on the program? Does it help with the weight-loss? .... But more importantly is your body capable?

Hi Becky, I didn't do any exercise the first week but in the last 2 wks I've been getting out for a walk whenever I can with my buggy! I also do a bit of jumping on the kids trampoline, I swear the neighbours think I'm gone mad!

Morning Minnie,

I suppose moving can only help shift things! Good on ya the kids must think its great, new full of life mammy!

Just had a thought though I cannot take an hour class .. I would have to leave to use the toilet at least twice! .. However this running to the toilets could count as exercise I reckon! ;-)

Tell me about it, its a killer. When I'm going shopping or anything like that my water intake for that day really suffers! Even going for a walk is pain! All worth it though. I went through some clothes today and took all my size 18 trousers out of the wardrobe and my 16's all fit now:) Roll on the size 14's, haven't even looked at them in about 6 years!

Back