Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Exercising on LT TFR - Advice please!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Becky.Boo, 23 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Guys,

The thought has crossed my mind to head back to the gym tonight to do a gym and swim .. I'm on day 5 .. Any advise?

Don't want to push myself to hard and cause any dizziness as I haven't felt any yet, but I feel good this morning!

Do you guys generally exercise or take classes when on the program? Does it help with the weight-loss? .... But more importantly is your body capable?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Becky, I didn't do any exercise the first week but in the last 2 wks I've been getting out for a walk whenever I can with my buggy! I also do a bit of jumping on the kids trampoline, I swear the neighbours think I'm gone mad!

4. Becky.Boo

Becky.Boo Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.96%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Morning Minnie,

I suppose moving can only help shift things! Good on ya the kids must think its great, new full of life mammy!

Just had a thought though I cannot take an hour class .. I would have to leave to use the toilet at least twice! .. However this running to the toilets could count as exercise I reckon! ;-)

5. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Tell me about it, its a killer. When I'm going shopping or anything like that my water intake for that day really suffers! Even going for a walk is pain! All worth it though. I went through some clothes today and took all my size 18 trousers out of the wardrobe and my 16's all fit now:) Roll on the size 14's, haven't even looked at them in about 6 years!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.