Exercising on S&S

Predator

Silver Member
Hi all :) I decided to put this thread up so people can post about their exercises and routines, and what they are doing to try and tighten and tone up, to give other forum users a few ideas and maybe a bit of inspiration!

I'm personally doing around 40-60 squats and crunches each day, a few weights with dumbells here and there, and also trying to do a lot more walking (going for a walk on my dinner at work for example)

Maintaining 3 weekly gym sessions, consisting of mainly conditioning and toning with minimal cardio.
Staying away from hiit until around week 3/4.

I just dance around the house at the moment :)
xoxo

I try to alternate between these 2 videos 4-5 times a week. After doing one of each this weekend I can already feel it in my quads and glutes quite a lot! The first one is very lower body based really, quads and glutes are where I feel it most. Second one is a bit more all over and though I can still feel it working, it hurts a little less!

Quick Stability Ball Workout For Tight Butt & Abs - YouTube
Ten Minute Workout with Fitness Ball - YouTube

I like them because they're good enough that I can feel them working but not too intense that I feel burnt out after.

You need to make sure that you allow your body some rest time to recover from your exercise - not just whilst on a VLCD but in normal times too. I would suggest doing your exercises every other day not every day. If ou don't gove your body time to recover then you aren't getting the full benefit of the exercise.

Back