Exercize on harcombe phase 1

susiecm3

Hi does anyone do any hefty exercise on THD??

I had been going to zumba for a while then with one thing or another i have missed it for about 6 weeks, its on tonight and my friend wants me to go and i feel great at the moment but worried i will come home starving and eat something i shouldnt :confused:

Its only my first day and i have had my meals as i started work at 6.15am this morning and when i cam back from my 3.20pm school run i was shaking after pushing a triple buggy against wind and rain so i hung on as long as poss and just had it :rolleyes:

Any advise

Keep lots of veggie sticks ready to eat and some cooked phase one food - a veg frittata can be cooked and cut up and snacked on
amounts are not limited you eat to your hunger just make sure they are phase one foods

exercise is not necessary but if you want to do it do it :) and enjoy

Thanks for that Aaleigha, i actually feel fine so i am suprised, i think its maybe that flump in the day that is worse i was just worried the exercise would do it too :)

I love zumba, it is such a laugh because a few of us go together it never feels like that hard a work, altough getting up and doing it on the dark nights is another thing entirely :)

Hi Susie

Yeah go for it, i am a lazy beeyatch and really should get out and DO something soon! I used CD as an excuse not to but on this diet i think there is no reason to not exercise.

I really like the idea of Zumba!

You should give it a go, its a great way to strutt your stuff without the need for 4 glasses of wine before hand :p

I love it and i have no co ordination at all but so does halfe the class not so we all have a laugh together :)

Back