exersize thread , today i ...

Walked Bobbi for 45 mins (started rainin, Bob hates the rain)
About to get Wii Fit out and shake me feather tail on that..

Feel flat and lazy 2day,oh and grumpy! Always do 2 weeks b4 totm BUT IM UP AND MOVING¬¬¬***

Woofy X

I have just played badminton for 4 hours on and off!! More off than on i think ;)
Got a match tomorrow nite too!!

had just over an hour on the treadmill , usual mix of speed hills and running on the flat

I did an extra dog walk (walking fast) tonight. So that's three today. She was driving me mad and needed to wear her out!

bit of a lazy wednesday , only did 40 mins running on treadmill and hr salsa class
enjoyed both tho xx

Gym -
15 x trainer
10 treadmill - 1.16km (30mtrs more than last time, 160mtrs more than 1st time)
15 bike
weights

Going out for a walk with carrier in a bit too. xx

Cleaned the house. Sorted the gardens. Been like a mad woman on ****...... Im loving being in Ketosis...

Woofy X

yesterday i forgot to post but had 8.3 miles on te treadmill.

today had my 1st road run in ages , couldnt let such a gorgeous day go by running inside. after spending most of the winter on my treadmill the road was EVIL today !!!! my poor body wondered what happened :) but a few miles in and it didnt seem quite so bone jaringly bad:p
did about 7.5 miles , along the sea and up the local hills and golf course , it was gorgeous :D cant walk now tho :D:D
so rest day tomorrow xxim wrecked !

feeling much better after a 6 mile run around . had to have some speed walks inbetween tho , was a bit of a struggle today , my muscles just werent giving it up like they usually do :D
but pushed on and had a really good time , feeling much brighter , but must run more on the road and less on the treamillxx
hopefully get to salsa tonight if im done assesing in time

Sukie, I bet run by the sea is lovely. Its 70 miles to the nearest sea side for me.... Ur so lucky!!!

Woofy X

Sukie, I bet run by the sea is lovely. Its 70 miles to the nearest sea side for me.... Ur so lucky!!!

Woofy X
oh it is , the scenery is just gorgeous here , i like to run along the wagon road as its known , it has cliffs on one side and the sea and the single train track on the other , its sooo lovely , really clears youre head especially on a gorgeous day like today. infact i enjoyed it as part of a longer run so much today im going to run just the wagon road in the morning before work its 3 miles and it just sets you up beautifully :D

today i had aquick 3 miles along the sea on the wagon road , gorgeous xxx:D

oh it is , ask rach when she gets back , shes from this town :0) totally weird !!! down side is that we have noooo shops , so nice scenery but crap clothes :0)

Ali, good to see your better, pet and out shaking you tail feather again!!!

Woofy X

Back