exersize thread , today i ...

I've had another one of those mad Atkins - energy days! I spent 2 hours cleaning and polishing my exhaust pipes, then went to the garden centre and bought some spring plants, came home and spent 6 hours (!!!) tidying up the garden. I must have boiled the kettle 30 times to sit and have a cuppa, its just crazy! Honest, I've not had this much energy since I was 18. I am guessing after all that I don't need to go to the gym :)

Yesterday - 2 hours cleaning car
Today -
Gym
15 x trainer
10 treadmill 1.08k +0.05 on last time
15 bike
weights

xx

Yesterday I did nothing other than go to work, so today I am heading straight to the pool, 10 mins breastroke warm up, 20 mins freestyle alternates, 10 mins cool down, then jacuzzi and steam room :))

today im chuffed , today was a good day :0) got my besttime for 5k and 10k and did 10.5 miles on the treadmill alltogether , 35 mins hill walking and 80 mins running hard , feelin good :D
salsa back on tonight so im sure i wont be able to walk tomorrow :0)

Thats brilliant! You put me to shame.

Gym:
15 x trainer
10 treadmill - 1.11km - 0.03km more than last time
15 bike
weights

Thinking about going out with baby carrier for a walk in a bit its lovely and sunny here. xx

Thats brilliant! You put me to shame.

Gym:
15 x trainer
10 treadmill - 1.11km - 0.03km more than last time
15 bike
weights

Thinking about going out with baby carrier for a walk in a bit its lovely and sunny here. xx
dont be daft rach , youre doing so well and dont forget ive been running distance pretty steadily for nearly 2 years now , you are getting there , take a look back and see just how far youve come xx

110metres more than when I started, lol.

Im getting there, im very determined to keep it up too.

Also did 1.5miles with bubs in carrier this afternoon, my exercise quota for the day is definitely full lol. xx

Sukie and Rach, doing great :)

1 hour dog walk
30 min on the wii fit
Evening work out on the right arm drinking Vodka NICE!

Woofy X

1 hour dog walk
30 min on the wii fit
Evening work out on the right arm drinking Vodka NICE!

Woofy X
well done woof , youre moving more , good job hunnie xxx

It's nice having some sunshine to walk the pooches in isn't it! I couldn't wait to get out for my lunchtime walk. It's just so much nicer in the sunshine.:character00238:

I love the sunshine.... makes the world a better place. Puppy dog loved it 2.... Hope the sun comes out to play 2m as well...

Woofy X

Good work Woofy. I have done about 1.5 hours of walking too today. Need to be doing a bit of tummy toning now though I think.

:eek: Ive moved again!!!!
1 hour dog walking in the woods
30 mins on the Wii Fit

Such a lovely day:D suns out but still very chilly

Woofy X
bloomin hell woof , youll have to be carefull , might become a nasty habit:D

bloomin hell woof , youll have to be carefull , might become a nasty habit:D

I know.. lol
Sarah, I might have to get another dog as my Bully cant walk much futher, bless her... Shes been sleeping all afternoon....

Fresh air, sunshine on my face and lungs working.... Was great!!!

Woofy X

I know.. lol
Sarah, I might have to get another dog as my Bully cant walk much futher, bless her... Shes been sleeping all afternoon....

Fresh air, sunshine on my face and lungs working.... Was great!!!

Woofy X

Perhaps we should swop doggies for a week, mine just seems to walk for ever!!

Fresh air is fab. :D

3 miles on the treadmill . not verry long but all the time i had , planning on having another blast tonight xx off to dancing with little one now

Back