exersize thread , today i ...

I joined the gym this morning all I need now is the energy to actualy go :sigh:
I know the quicker I do it the quicker I will get that buzzy full of energy feeling.
(Need a kick up the butt me thinks)

The membership looks cracking in your purse, pet lol...... I would love to go to the gym but Ive no1 to go with, more like drag me. My mates go swimming but Im not too keen as hate getting cold and wet... U know what I mean lol

Woofy X

whish i could get going , feelin crappy the last few days , dont know if im coming down with summit , i ache !!!!! try tonight x

Im usually a gym addict but I hurt my knee 2 weeks ago and although is now feeling alot better...I havent got back in
Maybe this thread will help me.... I will try and drag myself to the gym tomorrow...

I have resolved to do a minimum of 100 sit ups each day to start toning my abs and help my wobbly tummy.

Have done my 100 for today.

well done Sarah...

goodo mrs xxx well done
like the pic

I have resolved to do a minimum of 100 sit ups each day to start toning my abs and help my wobbly tummy.

Have done my 100 for today.

U good girl!!! I sit here in shame as Ive yet to do anything :cry: Whats wrong with me apart from being LAZY!! I just cant get going...

Boot, foot and kick needed

Woofy X

I had to do something as was feeling really sluggish and bloated. Still do feel bloated. Will have to get some herbal aqua ban tomorrow.

sarah , whats the difference between the normal and the herbal ones ?

It said on the web that the normal could only be used pre menstrual but the herbal could be used all the time. So thought it was worth a go as with my cycle at the moment, I don't really know if I am pre menstrual or not. Also was encourage as you said they had worked for you on another post.

Here's their web site. Will get them tomorrow and start taking them. Am sick of the bloating. Aquaban - Relief From Premenstrual Water Retention

It said on the web that the normal could only be used pre menstrual but the herbal could be used all the time. So thought it was worth a go as with my cycle at the moment, I don't really know if I am pre menstrual or not. Also was encourage as you said they had worked for you on another post.

Here's their web site. Will get them tomorrow and start taking them. Am sick of the bloating. Aquaban - Relief From Premenstrual Water Retention
thanks hunnie ill have a look , ive just used the normal even though im not pms :D

Woofy: get your backside down to the gym lol, i go on my own you will meet people while your there i bet...... Step class for me last night and went tonight too !!

Woofy: get your backside down to the gym lol, i go on my own you will meet people while your there i bet...... Step class for me last night and went tonight too !!

But Im shy!!!!!!!! ;)

I hate going anywhere on my own as I get bored and then go shopping!!!

I need a gym buddy who is strong so to drag me....

Woofy X

Today I am going to do three dog walks. Did three yesterday also.

I have done half my sit ups, but then the dog woke up and thought it was a good game to give me a kiss every time I lifted my head up. So gave up and will do other 50 later.

The gym isn't really a place you see groups of friends Woofy! I can't say I've even seen two people together in there, or the pool, classes may'be yes. I've been going on the wii fit the last few days. I didn't rate it much, but the yoga is good, the aerobics are ok if you like running on the spot, but the balance ones seem pretty pointless if you ask me.

Back