Expand the New Look Inspire range!

Would you like to see the New Look Inspire range expanded rather than reduced?

• Yes

Votes: 42 97.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Taz

Spam Hunter
Hi guys,

I am a fan of New Look clothes and last year I introduced my mum to their Inspire range. She was very impressed and started to buy most of her clothes from there rather than her usual larger-ladies retailer and she said that the range was much better and was better value than other places.

However, lately she has told me that the range seems to take up a much smaller section of the stores and she is disappointed by the apparent reduction in the range.

I would like to write to New Look and put forward to them that they expand rather than reduce the range and advertise it more as there are still larger women who don't know that NL do bigger sizes!

I would like to get a bit of support for this as if they see that many people want this range kept they are more likely to take notice.

Thanks x

Think it would be excellent if it was expanded - they have some really nice clothes, but are definitely a bit 'limited' in terms of space. :clap:

Never seem to see the laregr sizes in our eastbourne store. Would buy them if they did though!

Have you ever noticed how the inspire range is usually tucked at the back of the shop or in the case of my local new Look upstairs in the fare corner! Gets to me as it makes you feel worse in a way.

Oh and did you know that you can now get inspire clothing online from the New Look site, I'm pretty sure it's not the full range but it certainly is another option.

Have you ever noticed how the inspire range is usually tucked at the back of the shop or in the case of my local new Look upstairs in the fare corner! Gets to me as it makes you feel worse in a way.
These are exactly the points I want to put to NL. They should advertise the range better and put it in a more obvious place in the stores so that people know it's there.

You're ok - was just window shopping, FOR NOW!!! Where's the evil laugh smiley when you need one?! :giggle: :giggle:

same here,its tucked away at the back of the store hmm.......one of the ones near me always has a good range but another one i go to sometimes only has a tiny section dont think ive ever bought anything from it. they have lovely clothes though :) and cheaper than some others which is always a bonus :) x

i use their inspire range, but i so think they should also make clothes that have shape to them! i might be big but i do have shape to me. i also get annoyed when i walk through the shop and see loads of clothes, particularly dresses, that would suite my figure, but they don't do them in the inspire range. it winds me up soo much!

I have two New Look stores near me. Both have the inspire sections one is more like a jumble sale, no structure and a tiny section.

The other is well organised but has very little stock there:( I would definitely like to see a larger range available or the extension in sizes to their regular range.

Didn't realise you could buy the range online...
Just looked at the swimwear range....it's fab you can buy a bikini top and NO bottoms!! :D :D :D

The one nearest to me (bout 20 mins away) doesnt even have an Inspire section! The one in York is at the back in the corner and like a jumble sale! I hate the fact that they dont have shape, Im glad I can buy from 'normal' shops now xxx

Belfast got 2 new, new look stores recently. They have a really large selection in both stores almost 1/2 a floor now. They now do trendy young people clothes to size 28 i think.. i really think its improving.. so maybe, they r introducing it to all stores and started in belfast new stores to see how it went?

i also get annoyed when i walk through the shop and see loads of clothes, particularly dresses, that would suite my figure, but they don't do them in the inspire range. it winds me up soo much!

This annoys me too.
They should do the same as Dorothy Perkins the same style clothes but with a bigger size range, not seperate styles

they dont even have an inspire section in the trafford centre one of the biggest shopping centres in britain and they dont have one i as FUMING when i went in there an told the manager so. The one in the manchester store is upstairs and miniscule even smaller than the maternity section! i very often write to MK1 head office and new looks head office and complain... they probably ignore them now i complain so often. MK1 in picadilly manchester has just magically dissapeared their chapter range and where it was is half empty so its not like they needed the space for anything else... so me being me wrote and complained:)

It's good that you take the time to write. That is why I am trying to get some support here before I write to NL as hopefully the numbers will speak for themselves

Back