extra easy advice pleasssssse

busybee123

Can you have on extra easy day -say a chicken dhansak red- 6.5 syns and pilau rice green 2.5 syns together for 9 syns or is that just wrong!!!!!!!!
Does it not work thst way eating out?!

That would work just remember to have a third of your plate as veg
xxx

Isn't that just the best thing about this plan though :) It looks naughty, and feels naughty, but isn't really, so you still lose weight and have fun doing it !

So should I eat some fruit or veg before I go to the indian then? Is that best?
I just can't believe I can eat it all!!

Busybee - you can have your Dhansak and pilau rice for 9 syns, but you're not counting the red value for one, and the green value for the other, you're counting the (orange) EE value for both.

In this case it doesn't matter, as it does work out the same. But there might be some combinations of foods where adding the red for one and a green for another might not come out the same as the EE value for both.

Sorry, that sounds complicated, but I just want to make sure you're doing your calculating the right way!

Aahhhhhhhhh I see.
Well I don't have an up to date directory so it doesn't state the orange syns.

I understand what your saying and it's not like I'd eat like this everyday.

Love your ostritch picture!

Thank you!

You can do it via syns online too - but I presume you're not an active SW member, if you haven't got an up to date directory, so that won't help you, will it?

Busybee - you can have your Dhansak and pilau rice for 9 syns, but you're not counting the red value for one, and the green value for the other, you're counting the (orange) EE value for both.

In this case it doesn't matter, as it does work out the same. But there might be some combinations of foods where adding the red for one and a green for another might not come out the same as the EE value for both.

Sorry, that sounds complicated, but I just want to make sure you're doing your calculating the right way!

Im quite new to EE but am I right in saying that the lowest syn value is the syn alue you go for so say for instance something was 8 syns on red but 4 on green you would count it as 4?
I only joined class last week but I think thats what our consultant told us?

xxx

If you're doing EE you just need to make sure you are adding the orange values together and not the red and the green.

Im quite new to EE but am I right in saying that the lowest syn value is the syn alue you go for so say for instance something was 8 syns on red but 4 on green you would count it as 4?
I only joined class last week but I think thats what our consultant told us?

All the books I've got have Orange in so I've never had to work it out but my C says that we should take the lowest of both to get EE. There may be 1 or 2 exceptions but I don't know what they are, sorry.

Back